SparxProgrammer	1
plnyyanks	1
GCentola	1
Barry Bonzack	1
kramarczyk	1
robokiller	1
nitneylion452	1

And the picture:

As always, the deadline is nominally Saturday at midnight Eastern.

Go!

The 2006 and 2009 robots were the starting pitchers. Their designer only got one pitch that didn’t count.

Apparently the ballpark really needed Will on staff, instead he was taking a break to throw the first pitch and the big screen started to die.

Where are his safety glasses?!?

Will: “Don’t mess up this time, Will, don’t mess up… Oh shoot - where’s the ball?!”

Man my nipples are cold!

Will: “You spend six weeks building a robot and no one sees it. You make the Dean’s list and no one sees it. You drop the baseball at a major league game and they put it up on the jumbo screen for the whole world to see.”

Wait, I thought balls were all about this size. You know, Poof balls, Orbit balls, soccer balls …

The Hilltopper had no trouble scaling the pitcher’s mound. Unfortunately, a gale force wind caught his hair and sent him flying. Now he’s a Hilltoppler.

Become one with the ball. Be the ball, Will. Be the ball…I’ve really got to stop talking to myself.

Talk about gullible. Somebody told him there was something on his shirt 30 minutes ago and he is still looking. Kids these days.

OK, now that I’m out here, how do I do this? I know, a little sleight of hand will do the job. They’ll be so dazzled by my fast fingers that they won’t notice that the pitch is a little less than spectacular?

Will confused the events and wrote his chairman’s speech on the baseball, and threw his index cards at the judges.

Man, the Brewers are getting desperate for relievers.

Ninja robotics: The ball is controlled by mind power, no need to touch it.

Miller Park? I think you mean Bill Miller’s park.

In what appears to be the strangest trade ever, Dean’s List Winner Will Pierson will be pitching for the Milwaukee Brewers and Randy Wolf will be driving for Milwaukee Hilltoppers.

Human Van der Graaf generator, Will Pierson, delivers an electrifying first pitch, permanantly warping the jumbotron and leaving the crowd chanting "you’re blind ump! you’re blind!

That must have really faked out the other team, an invisible ball. What strategies will they come up with next?

Will demonstrates to Prince Fielder the size of the largest bratwurst he ever ate. Fielder was visibly not impressed. Will then responded that he was also holding in his hands every World Series trophy the Milwaukee Brewers had ever won.