CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #77

Guaranteed to be more interesting than football.

Here’s the scores:

MissInformation	64
Gary Dillard	63
T. Hoffman	60
EddieMcD	57
Dlavery	54
Jay H 237	52
Rich Wong	51
Andy Baker	45
Al Skierkiewicz	45
Jay Trzaskos	43
EricH	41
Dorienne 007	40
Nehalita	39
KathieK	39
Bcahn836	39
Wayne Doenges	36
Icurtis	35
Arefin Bari	34
EricS-Team180	29
Koko Ed	28
Amanda Morrison	26
DCA Fan	26
JosephM	23
Xzvrw2	23
“Big Mike”	21
Alex Cormier	18
Kyle Love	17
Goober!!!	17
Artdutra04	15
Conor Ryan	15
KenWittlief	14
Ashley Christine	13
Mechanicalbrain	13
1derboy	13
Andrew Blair	11
JVN	10
Pat McCarthy	10
Squirrelrock	10
Kjhobin	10
Greg Needel	8
Bill_Hancoc	8
Fruity Pebbles	7
DanielBCR	7
Dave Scheck	7
KarenH	7
Tiffany34990	7
Brandy836	6
Elgin Clock	6
Jessica Boucher	6
Kevin Kolodziej	6
Miketwalker	6
RoboMom	6
Greencactus3	6
Sciguy125	6
Lil' Lavery	5
Lukevanoort	5
Richardp	5
Tim Delles	5
Killerofkiller	4
Cyberguy34000	4
Denman	4
InfernoX14	4
Wetzel	4
Spears312	4
Adam Richards	3
Rich Kressly	3
Ryan Foley	3
Tytus Gerrish	3
Shyra1353	3
Andrew Rudolph	2
Kyle	2
Meredith343MiM	2
Mini-D67	2
Ogre	2
RogerR	2
Sammy	2
Eugenia Gabrielov	2
Liz C	2
Matt Attallah	2
anna~marie	1
Barry Bonzack	1
Ben Lauer	1
Beth Sweet	1
Budda648	1
First degree	1
John Wanninger	1
KyleGilbert45	1
Lisa Perez	1
Mr. A	1
Rees2001	1
Termite233	1
Wilshire	1

And the picture:

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/wfa/image/1078105780AndyBaker_jpg

As always, the deadline is Saturday at midnight.

Go!

Pumpkins are from left to right

“Pumpkin” 1: Sean, this guy doesn’t look like your dad!
“Pumpkin” 2: Oops, sorry Billfred, guess this GPS isn’t accurate enough for use in the 2006 game.
“Pumpkin” 3: Guys it’s really cramped inside these pumpkins, so while we are here can we go inside and get ahold of some traction wheels so IFI can see if the bolt pattern our available wheels matches with AndyMarks’s available sprockets?
“Pumpkin” 1: Good idea JVN!

After having nightmares of faces staring at her the night before, Andy’s daughter slept in his arms. It wasn’t until the following morning he understood what she was talking about.

Pumpkins"wow they get to sleep but when its building season they are going to be on a caffeine high!!!" :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Pumpkin1)bud
pumpkin2)wise
pumpkin3)er

[IMG2]http://www.chiefdelphi.com/wfa/image/1078105780AndyBaker_jpg[/IMG2]

With the calm days before the storm rapidly ticking away (and much to the delight of the pumpkins, if I may add), Andy decided to try these two things not usually associated with FIRSTers during the build season - sleep and spending time with family.

Lucy: I won…I beat daddy up! WooT!
Andy: Nap time…
Andy: SNOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think its Lucy if its not its Isabelle :o

“Kickoff…No!..Shipdate!..No!..Weight limit!”

Andy’s daughter: Yay! It’s October! That means I get daddy away from robot time!

Andy: :snore: and then all the good little robots… :snore: got to go to Candy Land… :snore: get some new parts… :jumps awake: Oooh, I need that for Andymark!

Andy’s daughter: Maybe if I start in September next year… :sleep:

Pumpkin #1: Do you see what I see?
Pumpkin #2: What?
Pumpkin #1: Andy’s spending time with his daughter.
Pumpkin #2: Why is that such a big deal?
Pumpkin #1: I didn’t think Andy knew he had a daughter since he spends so much time with those robot thingies
Pumpkin #3: :ahh:

In a battle to see who could last the night in front of the TV watching Dave Lavery do stand up comedy, neither Andy Baker nor his daughter seemed to last…

Andy: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
telephone rings
Andy: Huh? Wha-? I just won the Woodie Flowers Award!?!! Why didn’t you wake me up sooner??
Kyle (on the other end of the line): We figured you were so tired after build we’d let you sleep through the offseason, but this came up…

Andy forgot to turn the TV off before falling asleep with his daughter. The pumpkins outside decided they wanted to see for themselves what wonderful knowledge they could glean from Man’s mysterious television. A few hours later, the poor pumpkins’ brains had been irreversibly damaged.

Pumpkin #1: Aflac.
Pumpkin #2: The purple pill called nexium.
Pumpkin #3: I just saved 15% or more on car insurance!

[not an entry] Is it just me, or does it look like it is outside on both sides of the glass?

playing with his little daughter all day and then take a nap during halloween is every man’s dream. :slight_smile:

take one:

Doe
Ray
Egon!

take two:
my candle is too hot
[then the mommy pumpkin said] my candle is too cold
[then the baby pumpkin said] OH NO! MR BILL!

take three:
“oh sure! Holloweens over, she gets to snuggle while we are left outside to ROT!”

Horror movies that never made it: Revenge of the Pumpkins

The pumpkins, tired of being abused by mankind, of being carved up, of having their innards salted, roasted and eaten, of having candles stuck into them and then meeting a final, degrading end by being hoisted by young teens and smashed in the street, decided to take matters into their own hands… er… yeah… something like that…

Pumpkin #1: Yo, Smiley, they’s finally asleep.
Pumpkin #2: Excellent! Now’s our chance! Hey Jack, have you seen the butcher knife?
Pumpkin #3: It’s still stuck in the back of my head. Can you get it out for me, Bob? Smiley?
Pumpkin #1: Um… abouts that… like, I ain’t go no hands…
Pumpkin #2: Never mind that now, we’ll deal with it when we get inside. Let’s go.
Pumpkin #3: Bob’s got a point, we don’t have hands. Or legs. How are we going to get off of this table?
Pumpkin #2: Hmmm… Bob, the grass looks pretty soft, why don’t you roll off?
Pumpkin #1: Sho’ thing, Boss.
Pumpkins #2 and #3: Watch out for that bench!!! Oohhh…
Pumpkin #3: Bob? Bob? I think he’s gone, Smiley.
Pumpkin #2: Poor Bob. He didn’t have much in the line of brains, even before that man gave him a lobotomy. But hey, he’s kind of made a nice cushion for us to land on, so let’s continue with our plan to wipe out mankind. And this time it’s personal, this time we’re doing it for Bob!

Andy: Hey hun, guess what, I saw a robot that looks just like you!
Daughter: daddy you are always playing with robots, and not enough with me!!! takes TV converter and whacks over Andy’s head teaches him to…ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pumpkin 3 (rightmost): :open_mouth: DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT?!
Pumpkin 1 (Leftmost): yep :smiley:
Pumpkin 2 (middle): hey guys, watcha lookin at?
Pumpkin 1: Just…leave :expressionless:

With only days before the 2006 FIRST Robotics season is about to start, you can find Andy Baker hibernating in his favorite chair and spending quality time with some of his family, before he moves out for the 6 week build season.

Edited this cause my other one was kinda crappy. I like this one better

When Andy and his daughter found it hard to sleep, they would put in the tape of JVNs FIRST Confrence Workshop on “Advanced Drivetrain Calculations - Drivetrain Modeling & Simulation” that always put them to sleep.

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/wfa/image/1078105780AndyBaker_jpg

After years of losing the town’s Halloween decorating contest, the Jack-o-lanterns decided to sneak over and check on the competition.