Leap 3
DonRotolo 2
SnapDragon 2
Duoquinquagintillion 2
wgorgen 2
NatsirtD 2

The rules, for the newbies.

And the picture:

As always, the deadline is nominally Sunday at midnight Eastern.

Go!

Danny attempts to fake a smile, despite the pain on the inside of being forced to fly on “South-Worst”

1 Like

tries a smile
“Andy, look where I’m pointing. This is why I’m not at our HQ in Kokomo. Now stop yelling at me to get rid of all the extra fuel we’ve got, I’m still waiting to see why my Southwest plane still hasn’t boarded, how it’s ‘On Time’ even though the time is currently 6:45 PM, AND I’m also trying to figure out why the UPS tracker shows that those 30,000 bags of fuel are in Philadelphia, not Richmond. Oh, and where’s the Subway you said would be at the airport?”

“Uh, Andy? Can you ask Mary which of these teams shown here I’m supposed to be going to? I’m not sure I understood you on the phone…”

That paper cut would never have happened if he was wearing safety glasses.

1 Like

I was able to actually wake up at a reasonable hour for this flight! Why am I still dogged tired? Oh right, the anxiety of air travel…"

Richmond is labelled as SOUTHWEST Virginia for the second year in a row
Now all we have to do is get South Dakota considered part of the Sweet Tea Region for FUN Analysis.

The string that Danny had tied on his finger to remind himself that he checked two bags fell off. Southwest baggage claim gained a terrific selection of planetary gear boxes, bumper material and Nano Tube aluminum components packed in fuel.
Danny gained a terrific headache while spending his weekend traveling to and from the Richmond airport to sort it all out.

1 Like

Danny is on his way to Richmond as part of the Engineer exchange program. AndyMark gets a puppy in return.

So happy the lights are on at the airport, see.

1 Like

The band-aid is symbolism. It symbolizes Andy’s great pain with flying Southwest. This is further demonstrated, by his evident fake smile.

Danny is wondering if he’s going to the right place. “Was it flight 1544, or Team 1544? Was I supposed to pack cold weather gear for Alaska?”

Air travel in overalls? Danny, do you actually like being frisked for fertilizer-based explosives? [awkward pause] I withdraw the question.

My entire life is captured in this sign right here.

Let’s get to it before the next time I see the Atlanta airport! (Which will be Black Friday.)

First place goes to:

Second place goes to:

And the burn award goes to:

Which means the scores are:

Tomithy 43
GeeTwo 30
efoote868 27
gellnick 27
gixxy 25
EricKline 25
Wayne Doenges 20
Squirrel2412 18