typeusernamehere 2
Aiden 2
Duoquinquagintillion 2
346CADmen 2
GoalkeeperBoss 2
Attention 2

The rules, for the newbies.

And the picture:

As always, the deadline is nominally Sunday at midnight Eastern. I’ll be at the FIRST LEGO League Columbia Qualifier this Saturday, so feel free to submit your entry in person.

Go!

With enough Horsepower, ANYTHING can happen. Including flying robots.

The Flying Horseman leapt away from the doomed robot, intent on finding another victim, even though it had already subdued the rest of its alliance.

Bounding into action, Super-Bot seeks to avenge his fallen allies!

With both alliance partners on their sides, horsepower springs into action, with the power of 10,000 mustangs in their drivetrain.

Presented by the Boeing Company.

5 Likes

Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die.
Into the valley of Death …

If zipties can hold together hopes and dreams, then by-god you bet I’m going to use zip ties!

They should try using bird power to fly instead of horsepower

Hm this kind of reminds me of this occurrence

Occurrence

(I do not know if a caption with a photo is legal so if it is not this is the rest of the caption)

The time 1114 clipped the little bit of their parter when they fly up to habitat level 3.

Yeet before yeet was a word.

3 Likes

Almost inexplicably a horn blasted dixie as Team Horsepower went full Dukes of Hazzard.

2 Likes

Team 801’s driver was told to “drive the robot like he stole it”. Unfortunately for the other members of his alliance (and 801’s mechanical team), he did.

2 Likes

A horsepower plant delivers 735W (metric hp) to 746W (imperial hp) when you have the throttle on ten. This is what eleven (801W) looks like.

Two robots independently tipped over in a playoff match, a record that was finally broken in a match that was replayed in North Carolina this past season.

1 Like

They’re tipped over and blocking where?

Ref: penalty on blue.
801: I’m outta here!

Head Ref: “Look! Over there.”

The team was nearly bankrupted by the damage to the dome’s roof. Never did find that thing, either. An unforeseen side-effect of helium welding.

[NPOE: How did I miss 800? ]

FRC: We’re nothing like BattleBots!
Also FRC:

1 Like