GoalkeeperBoss 2
AsianManSteve 2
bsimmons 2
sk2983 2
Isserlis 2

The rules, for the newbies.

And the picture:

Google Photos

As always, the deadline is nominally Sunday at midnight Eastern.

Go!

Whatever’s in that corner, I don’t want to see. Unless you found an [insert out of stock product here]. Then I really want to see it.

[NPOE] Guaranteed #toosoon response here…[/NPOE]

The reactions to the event being canceled due to COVID-19. The students are looking for hope in the most unlikely places; the mentor is just shell-shocked.

[NPOE #2] And you may as well just put a -infinity in for me. [/NPOE]

4 Likes

Oh how I wish there was still Bag Day!

1 Like

Their attempt to surprise their mentor with a gift was interrupted when it mysteriously drove off. Guess this is what happens when you don’t consult your mentor before designing a swerve module.

Mentor thinking; “I let my mind wander but it hasn’t come back.”
Students: "What is that? “It looks like someone’s mind has wandered off.”

In this new game show, “Stump the Mentor”, teams remove a vital component from their robot and see how long it will take for the mentor to find what is missing.

2 Likes

The mentor’s reaction to the news that the robot was working just in time for [Cancelled Event] was in total surprise, after which the students found a piece of paper with the words “This will be in the Unofficial Chief Delphi Caption Contest #818.”

“Why will the robot not work” heard a cross the room

Programmers continue to be huddled in the corner “working”.

mentor: I want plausible deniability for whatever they are doing.
Student: didn’t we used to have a fire extinguisher here?

If you can’t see the biohazard, you don’t need safety glasses, right? :wink: :point_right:

If I dont see the safety issue it doesn’t exist

How did I end up letting them decide whether or not to cancel the FRC season again?

[nae]Billfred, give him double triple negative infinity! [/nae]

2 Likes
  • How did he get all those systems into a frame perimeter of 119 millimeters?
  • Amazing! It looks the chassis was 3-D printed. By the way, what do we call it?
  • Hmm… how about Stonehenge?

Bored by a lack of events to go to, these students decided to entertain themselves by watching paint dry.

I will not touch my face. I will not touch my face. I will not touch my face. Why does my nose itch so much!

1 Like

This is not safe and I don’t want to be liable, so I’m just going to turn around here like this and you guys just keep … just keep doing whatever you were doing. There. Perfect!

[NAE] @Billfred, I expect to see something like either of the following suggestions in my score line at the end of the week…

-:infinity: -:infinity: -:infinity: -:infinity: -:infinity:
-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞
[/NAE]

Three members of the FRC community react when they hear that this caption contest and the season as a whole is no longer Infinite Recharge, it’s Minus Infinity Recharge.

1 Like