CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #84

Time for another round of fun and laughter and wondering if Billfred’s last burger was a little undercooked. :wink:

Here’s the scores:

MissInformation	81
Gary Dillard	78
T. Hoffman	73
Rich Wong	68
EddieMcD	66
Dlavery	64
Jay Trzaskos	64
Jay H 237	62
Andy Baker	59
Al Skierkiewicz	57
Icurtis	57
EricH	52
KathieK	50
Wayne Doenges	48
Nehalita	46
Bcahn836	44
Dorienne 007	41
Arefin Bari	40
Koko Ed	36
Artdutra04	31
DCA Fan	31
EricS-Team180	29
Amanda Morrison	26
Goober!!!	25
Ashley Christine	24
Andrew Blair	23
JosephM	23
Xzvrw2	23
“Big Mike”	21
Kyle Love	19
Alex Cormier	19
KenWittlief	18
Conor Ryan	16
Mechanicalbrain	15
Zach Purser	14
1derboy	13
Jessica Boucher	11
Tim Delles	11
KarenH	11
Richardp	11
JVN	10
Pat McCarthy	10
Squirrelrock	10
Bill_Hancoc	10
Kjhobin	10
Greg Needel	9
Dave Scheck	8
Kevin Kolodziej	8
Tiffany34990	8
Fruity Pebbles	7
DanielBCR	7
Brandy836	6
Elgin Clock	6
Miketwalker	6
RoboMom	6
Skimoose	6
Greencactus3	6
Sciguy125	6
MattD1Drift	6
Lil' Lavery	5
Lukevanoort	5
InfernoX14	5
Sciencenerd	5
Wetzel	5
Killerofkiller	4
Cyberguy34000	4
Denman	4
Spears312	4
Adam Richards	3
Beth Sweet	3
Rich Kressly	3
RogerR	3
Ryan Foley	3
Tytus Gerrish	3
Boiler	3
Shyra1353	3
Andrew Rudolph	2
BuddyB309	2
Eria4044	2
Kyle	2
Meredith343MiM	2
Mini-D67	2
Ogre	2
Sammy	2
Cody C	2
Eugenia Gabrielov	2
Liz C	2
Matt Attallah	2
Rohan_DHS	2
anna~marie	1
Barry Bonzack	1
Ben Lauer	1
Budda648	1
CarpeDiem	1
Dubious elise	1
First degree	1
GaryV1188	1
John Wanninger	1
KyleGilbert45	1
Lisa Perez	1
Meaubry	1
Mr. A	1
Mrblack298	1
Pwilczynski	1
Rees2001	1
Saru29	1
Termite233	1
Wilshire	1

And the picture:

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/pictures.php?action=single&picid=12743

(True story: While I was in Orangeburg last Friday, one of the students on a team I interviewed recognized me from this. And he wondered what would be on the caption contest this week. Wonder no more.)

As always, the deadline is Saturday at midnight BST.

Go!

Now, while no one is looking We’ll just mysterious and miraculously score two more balls when no one is looking. I mean it’s only illegal if you get caught.

“Hee hee hee… My precious!”

1. Not only was Billfred outside of the size and weight restrictions… but the neurological signals he used to control his manipulator were against FVC rules.

2. A safety judge without safety glasses?!?!?!?! :ahh:

“i hope i dont get caught by mom with the frash cookies”

After weeks of unexplained disappearance of VEX field components in the secret underground FIRST development lab, motion sensing cameras were setup to capture the culprit.
To everyone’s surprise it turns out to be the Hurley from LOST.

Billfred took his decided to deduct points from teams he didn’t like.

Bystander: BILLFRED! PUT THOSE BALLS BACK!

Billfred: No, Jenny Beatty I will not!

Miss Jenny: smack GO!

Billfred: trembling lips Y-Yes ma’am.

Miss Jenny: Good boy.

“mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm donuts”

((I was the student who was wondering about the caption contest… sorry if i kept badgering you, but i was excited to meet you))

The moment Billfred touched the scored balls, he had a sudden burst of foresight and he saw who would be the winners (hence the light in his eyes)

Billfred: …And poof, the third ball disappears! Now, for this next trick, I will need one ordinary 2006 FRC robot, preferably from a team with a number under 200.

Hidden camera surveillance shows bigfoot turning up at a local Vex robotics competition.

http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/W/weirdworlds/last_dragon/images/bigfoot.jpg

When judges go bad: substituting peaches for racquetballs at a VEX competition.

“If I substitute some smoke bombs in here this competion could get interesting!”

The not so evil Borg Billfred looks for young Vex students to convert them to the dark side err umm the F.I.R.S.T side.

New Balance: the official shoe of the 2005 Vex Robotics Games

One of the unfortunate side effects of sleep depriviation is I-think-I’m-a-robot-itis.

Why is the blue “robot” scoring for red? Even in automode, most robots have more sense than that.

Maybe if I practice enough at the FVC comps, I can manage to steal a few poofballs in the FRC comps without anyone noticing!

Santa Billfred, with a twinkle in his eyes, decides to leave the good boys and girls of the Red FVC team a present. The Red team won there match.

In yet another attempt to capture the smurfs, Gargamel was spotted wearing a smurfsuit and baiting traps with giant smurfberries.