DonRotolo 8
rsisk 8
jackoleary 6
Andy Baker 5
gixxy 4
Emiliano6181 2

The rules, for the newbies.

And the picture:

As always, the deadline is nominally Sunday at midnight Eastern.

Go!

OK, guys. Here’s the plan for our dodgeball match against the Safety Advisors, loser’s on field teardown. Remember, headshots only if you want to be able to take your safety glasses off ever again.

"… we continued hiking. Suddenly Sasquatch stepped out in the path. He looked at my robotics shirt and said Mecanum Drive gets you on the DNP list.

Just as suddenly he stepped off the path and disappeared."

“And this it what it takes to work on Einstein. You have to have complete concentration - Hey! You in the back - pay attention!”

“Okay guys here’s the plan, as you already know we have had issues with cargo popping. So to solve this problem we have these wonderful shirts of the same colour that your job will be to form these shirts into the same shape of the cargo. Any questions?”

“Yes, will we be relaying this information to the teams”

“No, but this is a known fix it was posted in the team updated that is going to be released 5 minutes before match number one”

Modern Day FRC horror stories.

I’m telling you. In 2010, 6v0 maximized qualifying points for both alliances. Against the spirit of competition? No, in fact not playing 6-0 was against the spirit of the competition. Think about it, the goal of qualifiers is to seed the highest. In Breakaway, the way to earn qualifying points was really messed up. A close study of the rulebook showed that on two good alliances, 6v0 was best for both alliances.
And in 2015, the matches on Einstein were over in less than a second. But the closing ceremonies took HOURS.

Guy in light blue shirt: “Who wants to hear a story?”
Girl: “Could you tell us the one about the little robot that could?”

Most volunteers are paying attention to the one person talking, but the guy in the back is distracted by having a staring match with a Limelight

Gather round kids. Let me tell you the story of the time someone literally broke the Einstein field on purpose.

1 Like

Brendan to the group: I had never seen anything like it. It was a mix of the purest gold and the white only found on angel wings. And it was able to…to…to just grab the bridge.
*Volunteers gasp in awe*
Brendan: Never seen anything like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qWiIx_SzIE

Monty Volunteers and the Holy Match Schedule, Act 1, Scene 8: Why No One Likes The Blue Alliance

AFTER THE RETREAT FROM THE BLUE ALLIANCE CASTLE.

LUKE: Fiends! I’ll tear them apart!

AARON: No, no. No, no.

BILLFRED: Sir! I have a plan, sir.

Much squeaking and noises later

Monty Volunteers and the Holy Match Schedule, Act 1, Scene 8.5: The Trojan Robot

Retellings of this story start “Back when you could fit a dozen people in the hab, with only half of them wearing safety glasses and no one wore masks, I heard the marvelous tale of…”

Here we see a herd of volunteers (Res Voluntarius) in their natural habitat, as the alpha volunteer recounts his fateful encounter with a pack of feral Roombas.

“And then, late one night, I found it. I found… SUMMER CD!”
“AAAAHHHHHH!!!”

1 Like

Climb by Yeet is a complicated endeavour, requiring speed and proper impact angle.

Missed it by that much

Let’s get down to it!

First place goes to:

Second place goes to:

And the burn award goes to:

Which means the scores are:

Tomithy 34
EricH 32
Tinnittin 32
efoote868 28
Squirrel2412 28
Karaoke 27