Wayne Doenges 12
Squirrel2412 9
rsisk 6
Tinnittin 6
Tomithy 2
Karaoke 2

The rules, for the newbies.

And the picture:

As always, the deadline is nominally Sunday at midnight Eastern.

Go!

The androids are on strike again. They want higher wages, fewer hours, and more non-android robots, or they’re going to go for the Robot Emancipation Proclamation.

Woman in red: What am I doing here? How did I let these 2 nerds talk me into this? And who designed these protest placards?

Bystander: “What are you protesting?”
Protester: “We are protesting the cruel and unusual treatment of battle robots.”
Bystander: “This is a FIRST event. Students drive robots around to play a game. The Battle Bots event is across town”
Protester: “Oh!”

Nobody worried about upsetting a droid until they too began pulling people’s arms out of their sockets

1 Like

You’ll be happy to know that X-3177 and d9-001 found political asylum in Sweden where they are now happily married with 4 gearboxes. Europe is much more progressive than America.

3 Likes

Just another reason why robots are going to rule the world in the future.

Taking the protesters seriously and literally, instead of pleasing them the team still manages to earn the scorn of the entire planet when they used an actual heart to power their robot’s hydraulics. Not to mention the LRI’s scorn by violating R8.

[NPOE] Sheesh, Some people will take umbrage at anything. Who raised these fools? [/NPOE]

Trying to replicate the atmosphere of College GameDay.

“Okay next week we are scheduled to be down the street for a shop claiming to sell something called “Pizza”.”

Signs not pictured:

This is not a robot

It may have hydraulic arms

I don’t need beer to tell the truth

Just kidding

RFID is a good thing

or maybe it’s a bad thing

2177 A.D.: The human protests over Robotianity’s Newer Testament’s inclusion of X-3177 and d9-001 as the first robot over Archimedes’s automata and Hephaestus’s legendary Talos were largely ignored by the nearby BattleBots FIRST Championships.

Three student protesters who did not get STEM degrees are now working as baristas and trying to figure out how to pay off their student loans.

Let’s get judgy!

First place goes to:

Second place goes to:

And the burn award goes to:

Which means the scores are:

jaredhk 42
quin 35
GaryVoshol 22
gellnick 22
EricH 18
cgmv123 18
Osby 18
DonRotolo 17
efoote868 17
Wayne Doenges 14
Squirrel2412 9
rsisk 8
Tinnittin 6
Tomithy 2
gixxy 2
Karaoke 2

Onward!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.