rsisk 8
Tinnittin 6
Tomithy 2
gixxy 2
NatsirtD 2
Karaoke 2

The rules, for the newbies.

And the picture comes fresh off the camera roll:

As always, the deadline is nominally Sunday at midnight Eastern.

Go!

Always wear appropriate PPE. At 1293’s shop, that includes making sure your masks have filters inside whenever Billfred is spotted nearby.

1 Like

You thought they were good when they labeled the empty hole as “Nothing.” But forgetting to label their Dual Lock correctly as 3M™ patented Dual Lock™, Team A is susceptible to Don’t Say Velcro legal action. Don’t be like Team A.

Wearing masks because of Covid? No, it’s because of all the smelly trash around the shop. It’s so bad they tallied it on the whiteboard.

Team membership was down, and recruiting wasn’t working, so they developed this freshman-gathering bot, here being successfully tested. Unfortunately it could only store three before needing to be emptied.

The one problem with masks is that you don’t know if they are your students working on their robot or outside students stealing your ideas.
The one on the right looks suspicious.

“NO SITTING ON THE TABLE!!

Oh wait, you are working on the robot continue then.”

Anika plotting to close out the tally… something is about to have an “accident”.

Take the photo before they can find a bench grinder!

“I need a left-handed pneumatic ratchet wrench-screwdriver, could you pass me the one that Billfred’s holding?”
“I thought it was a phone.”
“Wrong hand, and what you called a phone is the thing that Billfred intentionally keeps discharged so that he can have an excuse to post caption contest results”

Guy in black shirt speaks to the guy in the white shirt.

“Now Stan, you need to stay completely still. When I push this button the reverse osmosis process will begin. You head will no longer look like a power cell if we are successful.”

The young woman looks on in disbelief, she just wanted to work on robots.

Let’s get judgy!

First place goes to:

Second place goes to:

And the burn award goes to:

Which means the scores are:

jaredhk 57
quin 39
DonRotolo 30
GaryVoshol 26
gellnick 26
efoote868 25
EricH 22
cgmv123 22
Osby 22
Wayne Doenges 18
Squirrel2412 9
rsisk 8
Tinnittin 6
Tomithy 2
gixxy 2
NatsirtD 2
Karaoke 2

Onward!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.