I’m happy to offer Chairman’s Award and Woodie Flowers Award submission assistance for the 2008 season for any FRC student participant who would like someone to help review their work. After working with FRC and FVC/FTC teams for the last six years, I’ve I’ve worked with several teams in the past to edit their work, and many have had their mentor recognized for the WFA or won a regional Chairman’s Award in the past.
All you have to do is send me a Microsoft Word copy of your award submission for the 2008 season. Send me a private message here on CD, and I’ll send along my email address. That’s all! I’ll send back an edited copy with my suggestions and advice.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The confidentiality of your submission will be kept. I will not share the entries with anyone.
- I will have your submission back to you within 24 hours (if not immediately), or warn you in advance if it will be longer.
- I will edit and re-edit as many entries as you would like.
- I will make suggestions, offer advice, and edit basic grammatical errors. You must write the actual content for the submission yourself.
- I will give you tips and advice on how to write for FIRST judges, and how to better represent your team.
Check out this thread for more information.
Best wishes to all of you submitting for these awards this season.