CHAT NIGHT IT IS..... 09/10/00, 8pm EST

Posted by Anton Abaya.

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NASA, Mathsoft, Solidworks.

Posted on 9/4/2000 11:34 AM MST

TO ALL!

Who’s in for a big chat night once again? School is starting…whee!

Okay FOLKS! September 10…SUNDAY! 8pm EST onwards!

TOPIC: The 2001 FIRST Robotics Competition

What will it be? What can we expect? Water slides??? Mars-like terrain? A Europa-like mission?

Everyone is welcome! Students, teachers, engineers, and pets too!

RAMBOTS CHAT SERVER:
http://www.rambots.com/chat/chatclient.html

as always…if you would like to add this chat room to your site, please visit http://www.rambots.com/chatcode.html

SEE YOU ALL THERE!

-anton abaya
Rambots, #419

Posted by Erin.

Other on team #1, The Juggernauts, from OTC-NE and 3-Dimensional Services.

Posted on 9/4/2000 5:09 PM MST

In Reply to: CHAT NIGHT IT IS… 09/10/00, 8pm EST posted by Anton Abaya on 9/4/2000 11:34 AM MST:

I’ll be there- I know people won’t be dying to talk to me but I am dying to talk to everyone else. I hope you all can take the time to join us in chat. Alot of catching up is to be done!

-Erin

Posted by Brian .

Student on team #56, Robbe Xtreme, from Bound Brook High School and Ethicon Inc…

Posted on 9/4/2000 9:20 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: CHAT NIGHT IT IS… 09/10/00, 8pm EST posted by Erin on 9/4/2000 5:09 PM MST:

Hey,

I’ll be there to waiting to talk to my favorite FIRSTers

Brian

Posted by Andrew Rudolph.

Student on team NASA KSC/Michael Krop Senior High School from Michael Krop Senior High School sponsored by NASA Kennedy Space Centre.

Posted on 9/5/2000 2:14 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: CHAT NIGHT IT IS… 09/10/00, 8pm EST posted by Brian on 9/4/2000 9:20 PM MST:

Ill be there hopefully we need some miami flavor in there

Andrew

Posted by Anton Abaya.

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NASA, Mathsoft, Solidworks.

Posted on 9/5/2000 2:22 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: CHAT NIGHT IT IS… 09/10/00, 8pm EST posted by Andrew Rudolph on 9/5/2000 2:14 PM MST:

any applicants for the job?

-anton :slight_smile:

Posted by Jessica Boucher.

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

Posted on 9/5/2000 4:03 PM MST

In Reply to: EXCITING…can we invite some FIRST celebrities to come? posted by Anton Abaya on 9/5/2000 2:22 PM MST:

Hi everyone!
I know you’ve probably never heard of me before; thats because this is my first time posting on the server after about a week of reading.
I think a chat is a great idea: there’s two types of talking online, thought-out (usually in email form, gets the point made) & spontaneous (chat form, open to ingenuity). I prefer spontaneous ::grin::.
So just letting you know I might be dropping in, if thats ok.

-Jess Boucher, Student Leader #237

Posted by Lora Knepper.

Other on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NASA, Mathsoft, Solidworks, Analog Devices.

Posted on 9/5/2000 4:49 PM MST

In Reply to: Open to everyone, even newbie forum members? posted by Jessica Boucher on 9/5/2000 4:03 PM MST:

Hey Jess, the more the merrier! I’m going to try my best to be there, but I can’t guarantee anything…sorry!!

Oh, and Andrew, we sure do need some Miami flavor in there! =)

Hope to see you all in the chat,

Lora

Posted by Anton Abaya.

Posted on 9/6/2000 8:31 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: Open to everyone, even newbie forum members? posted by Lora Knepper on 9/5/2000 4:49 PM MST:

You are more than welcome! We’d love your
presence!

i was new in the forums last year and I was the
one that started the chat. I figured it was a fun way
to meet new people and socialize. If it werent for
that chat room, I would have never met a lot of the
FIRST folks (and peers) who are as ‘addicted’ as I
am in this bizzare need to build robots :).

Welcome to FIRST web community: where are the
FIRST gurus come to talk and hit each other on the
head :0.

i recommend these links:

http://www.first-a-holics.com
http://www.rambots.com

-anton abaya
team leader
rambots, #419

Posted by Nate Smith.

Other on team #66, GM Powertrain/Willow Run HS, from Eastern Michigan University and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 9/5/2000 9:48 PM MST

In Reply to: EXCITING…can we invite some FIRST celebrities to come? posted by Anton Abaya on 9/5/2000 2:22 PM MST:

: any applicants for the job?

: -anton :slight_smile:

Let’s see…Sunday…I think I could arrange that…

Nate