'chcp.com' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Hi everyone. Every time I try to use the simulator provided with the WPILib to test the robot code there seems to be an issue with ‘chcp.com’ cannot be recognized and no gui shows up. After it says build successful this error message will pop up:

According to this post–https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8142058/chcp-is-not-recognized-as-an-internal-or-external-command-operable-program-or-- I had a broken class path, which I did. However, the error message is still there even after I included system32 in PATH. My WPILib should be up to date as I am using the 2020 version. I’d really appreciate the help.

Is that the last thing in the log? I see the error about chcp.com when I run the simulator successfully.

PS C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Robotics\AddressableLEDJava> cd 'c:\Users\Joe\Documents\Robotics\AddressableLEDJava'; ${env:HALSIM_EXTENSIONS}='C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Robotics\AddressableLEDJava\build\tmp\expandedArchives\halsim_gui-2020.2.2-windowsx86-64.zip_f45deb918a703b9a683ad4047e06ed3c\windows\x86-64\shared\halsim_gui.dll;'; ${env:PATH}='C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Robotics\AddressableLEDJava\build\tmp\jniExtractDir'; & 'C:\Users\Public\wpilib\2020\vscode\data\extensions\vscjava.vscode-java-debug-0.24.0\scripts\launcher.bat' 'C:\Users\Public\wpilib\2020\jdk\bin\java' '-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=n,suspend=y,address=localhost:59755' '-Djava.library.path=C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Robotics\AddressableLEDJava\build\tmp\jniExtractDir' '-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8' '@C:\Users\Joe\AppData\Local\Temp\cp_f3ccgxwodp039pe7fgsqbspkl.argfile' 'frc.robot.Main' 
'chcp.com' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
HAL Extensions: Attempting to load: halsim_gui
Simulator GUI Initializing.
Simulator GUI Initialized!
HAL Extensions: Successfully loaded extension
********** Robot program starting **********

Yeah. No GUI pops up and the program stops after the error message

I tried running it ignoring the error and it works. Thanks a lot for the help

Hello,
I know this is an old post, but can you share how to run it and ignore the error? I too am having the same issue.
Edit: Never mind, I started a new project and it worked fine.