Chesapeake Regional FFL

Alright, you know the rules.

Everyone going to keep they own score or unless someone wants to take over for scorekeeper for this FFL. ( NO CHEATING)
HERE THE TEAMS!

:stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, that was quick Alex

woah, If you are the one who starts the league, guess what freddy! you are the one who will be scoring it. If you can’t handle it, don’t start it.

woah, If you are the one who starts the league, guess what freddy! you are the one who will be scoring it. If you can’t handle it, don’t start it.

ok, you don’t have to be mean, i was just was wondering if someone would like to help out

I’m in!

No one else wants to play!

IM in. I have to keep up with alex :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Freddy Schurr
  2. Alex Cormier
  3. Koko Ed
  4. Tim Delles

I’ll try to keep up with Alex, Koko, and Tim and play, on the condition that someone else scores it and there is a fair draft. Fair draft is defined as first round is random, then second is the reverse of the first round, and rounds after that are fairly matched up.

I will try to score this one, it will be a fair draft! The deadline for when people can sign up is 3:30 ET PM, Sun, Feb 26

i’ll join

1. Freddy Schurr
  2. Alex Cormier
  3. Koko Ed
  4. Tim Delles
    5.Conor Ryan
    6.Levin571

TWO MORE PEOPLE NEEDED!

look here freddy.

sure why not.

1. Freddy Schurr
  2. Alex Cormier
  3. Koko Ed
  4. Tim Delles
    5.Conor Ryan
    6.Levin571
  5. Greg Needel

One more is needed! We need to hurry up in this draft because it is this week!

Nobody wants to play in this one!

The deadline for the last player is 5:00 ET PM!.

I will post other information regarding this FFL around 6:00-6:30ish ET PM.

sure, Freddy. Seems like I’m always the last to join.

i’ll go if you can take 9.

1. This draft will begin on tomorrow Tues, March 14 at 7:00 ET PM.

2. If you can not attend to your alloted time, please PM me a list of teams you would like to have. The deadline for your list is to be PM before 3:00 ET PM on Tues, March 14.

3. We will move on if you haven’t pick at your time and also don’t pick out of order.

4. Round 1 picking will be Tues Night, Round 2-3 will be Wed Night. Sorry about this but we could to move on.

5. All trades must go through me.

6. Have fun and let the games begin.

Round 1

1. Koko Ed: 7:00
  2. Tim Delles: 7:30
  3. Crebb: 8:00
  4. Greg Needel: 8:30
  5. Levin571: 9:00
  6. Freddy204:9:30
  7. Alex Cormier:10:00
  8. The Lucas: 10:30
  9. Conor Ryan: 11:00 (Pick two)

Round 2

1. Conor Ryan:

After Conor has made his first and second round picks, I will post the schedule for the rest of Round 2 and Round 3.

Thanks