As creator of ChickenVision, an open-source free vision tracking system, I want to see the response and how I can improve it.
- Used it verbatim
- Looked at the code as an idea, but didn’t really use it
- Based your code off of it. Used as springboard
- I don’t know what this is
- Other (Comments)
- GUI (Live Tuning HSV values, configs, etc…)
- More Documentation (Explain in comments)
- More community involvement (Explain in comments)
- Other (Explain in comments)
Thanks to everyone who used and improved ChickenVision last year! Hopefully, we can make vision more accessible than ever before next year!
Github link: https://github.com/team3997/ChickenVision