Class of 2019, where are you attending?

UC Santa Cruz for Robotics Engineering (thanks FIRST for the great one extracurriculars).

5 Likes

I’ll be studying Computer Science (and/or whatever else I end up wanting to do) at Princeton University. I guess I’m losing an S and going from MARS in WV to MAR in NJ. :tiger:

7 Likes

UW-Platteville for Software Engineering

3 Likes

The University of Southern California for Mechanical Engineering, possibly progressive degree for Systems Engineering masters as well. I’ll be starting Spring 2020.

4 Likes

I will be attending the University of Michigan College of Engineering for Computer Science in the fall.

7 Likes

I will be attending Worcester Polytechnic Institute likely majoring in robotics engineering.

7 Likes

I’ll be attending Tufts for biomedical or human factors engineering!

4 Likes

University of California, San Diego for electrical engineering!

5 Likes

Michigan Tech for a Dual Major in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering to pursue a career in robotics.

6 Likes

If anyone has questions about UC Berkeley’s EECS or East Asian Language departments, mentoring FRC, or anything in general, feel free to message me.

I’ll be attending Stanford for CS!

If anyone else is attending Stanford and is interested in mentoring an FRC team, Team 8’s lab is within walking/biking distance and we are always looking for new mentors. Feel free to DM me if you are interested!

11 Likes

I’ll also be attending Stanford – likely for Electrical Engineering but Computer Science is also on the table.

Thanks to all of the students, mentors, and volunteers that I’ve interacted with over my time in FIRST for helping me narrow down on a degree and career path. FRC has been a formative experience throughout my 4 years in high school and it has given me the confidence to pursue engineering in the future.

7 Likes

Why is everyone so smart?

14 Likes

I’ll be attending Rose Hulman for Computer Science. Go Engineers :heart::elephant:

6 Likes

University of Rochester, studying mechanical engineering. Super excited for it!

4 Likes

I’ll be attending Stevens institute of Technology for computer engineering

4 Likes

Go navy beat army

I’ll be going to the university of Utah for mathematics and computer science!

2 Likes

South Dakota School of Mines & Technology for Computer Engineering.

3 Likes

University of Colorado Boulder for aerospace engineering.

5 Likes