Class of 2024, Where are you going?

As someone who just went through the college admission process last year, I know that admissions can sometimes be stressful and unfair at times. But you guys are almost at the finish line, with most schools ending their school years soon.

So celebrate your accomplishment of being accepted. Brag a little about where you’re going and what major you were accepted under!

23 Likes

If everything stays how it is right now, WashU STL!

21 Likes

Hopefully (waiting on FAFSA stuff lol) DePaul University for Film and Television, with a focus in editing! It’s either that or Columbia Chicago, so I’m in the windy city no matter what lol

11 Likes

Nice! I grew up in Chicago so I hope you enjoy it!

3 Likes

Colorado School of Mines, Geophysical Engineering!

14 Likes

The one thing that makes me feel bad for all applying students is the FAFSA this year was an absolute mess and some students can’t/won’t make their decisions till they see their financial aid.

8 Likes

FAFSA*
F before S

2 Likes

University of Washington for Engineering!

16 Likes

Haven’t made the commitment yet, but either UC Irvine or MSU Bozeman for mechanical engineering.

8 Likes

University of Michigan (College of Engineering)
Go Blue! :part_alternation_mark:

Looking to dual major Robotics and Computer Science.

15 Likes

As a buckeye for life, you are now officially one of my many sworn enemies

6 Likes

University of Central Florida

Not like the well known schools, but at least I’ll be able to see rocket launches from the Kennedy Space Center! (It’s from a large distance but it works.)

9 Likes

Hit me up for a job in 4 or 5 years - geophysics rocks!

3 Likes

Congrats!

Word of advice - avoid Michigan math classes, they are awful. Take them virtually at WCC and transfer the credit in

5 Likes

Me, @BresisBrosis, and @RollingSoul are headed to NC State University, Go Pack!!

7 Likes

If anyone is considering/going to Stanford, feel free to DM! I’ll see you in the machine shop :saluting_face:
(Former undergrad, current masters)

10 Likes

Johns Hopkins, Chem & Biomolecular Engineering. If anyone else is a fellow blue jay please reach out! Would love to make more frc friends for the next 4 :slight_smile:

10 Likes

UCSB for Computer Science. Anyone know about their FSAE program?

8 Likes

University of Michigan for biomedical engineering, Go Blue!

8 Likes

Why does this have to be about college? There are so many more fulfilling pathways that don’t require a four year degree.

4 Likes