Clone Wars animated series

Tonight, the Clone Wars series begins airing on Cartoon Network. I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m excited. Beyond the fact that it’s Star Wars, the series was worked on extensively by Gennedy Tartakovsky. His Samurai Jack cartoons are awesome, and it looks like the Clone Wars cartoons are taking after them stylistically. On top of that, we get to see more of Yoda, the coolest Jedi master there is. :smiley:

Only an hour left until the first one airs…:slight_smile:

Watched it. I like the way they’re doing it: 5 minute chapters. The animation looks great. I even got the feel of a massive war when all the troops and walkers were loading on to the Victory Destroyers. A really great 5 minutes all around.

I would much rather just have them air a full show than more than a handful of 5 minute long chapters. I probably won’t go out of my way to watch the next one, just because it’s so much effort to learn a little more about a universe I’ve almost completely stopped caring about (pre ep 4). Anakin’s becoming evil. Big whoop. I didn’t appreciate them reusing the ton-ton sound effect from Empire.

I love what I’ve seen of Samurai Jack, but this ain’t that. It seemed like an amalgam of second-long scenes with no coherent story, even despite the narration.

The next one airs on Monday? I’m torn…

Star Wars? i must watch the next…