PM me for contact info
Enterprise IT looking for 2010 Summer Internship Program applicants
Information Solutions’ Enterprise IT business is looking for eight college students majoring in computer science or IT to participate in the EIT 2010 Summer Internship Program in Herndon, Va.
The program, which runs from June 1 to Aug. 6, is open to students who will be seniors in the fall. It offers them the opportunity to gain a broad understanding of enterprise-level IT service delivery and discover their career interests as they rotate through key service delivery areas such as network engineering, distributed systems, IT security, and desktop engineering.
Students will gain:
· A mentored, hands-on understanding of applications life-cycle management through creation and completion of a business project.
· The chance to develop professional relationships with all levels of EIT personnel.
· The opportunity to work in the service delivery field in a large, complex organization.
· The opportunity to get to know EIT executive managers through scheduled interaction.
· The prospect of beginning their professional career with BAE Systems.
If you are aware of a college junior majoring in computer science or IT who might be interested in the 2010 EIT Summer Internship Program, please have them send a cover letter and resume to Chase Phillips, senior lead technical recruiter, or call him at <snipped> Please contact Nicki Cliffer, EIT training manager, at <snipped> with questions about the about the internship program.