Compiler Question

We are having a lot of setup issues with Eclipse. Is Windriver still a viable option for this season? About how much does a new Windriver license cost?

Second year team and first time coding with C++ for the robot. We used Labview last year.

Thanks

What issues are you having?

Alex Brinister

No.

I posted this on another thread.

I am still having this issue in Eclipse. I have appended the environment variable with FRC and the folder the toolchain was installed in.

Is anyone still having this issues or know how to fix this issue?

Error: Program "make" not found in PATH
PATH=[C:\Program Files\eclipse-cpp-luna-SR1a-win32-x86_64\eclipse;C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_25/bin/server;C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_25/bin;C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_25/lib/amd64;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card;;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Access\Advanced\Wave\Gemalto\Access Client\v5\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Innovation\SI TSS\bin\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files (x86)\IVI Foundation\VISA\WinNT\Bin\;C:\Program Files\IVI Foundation\VISA\Win64\Bin\;C:\frc\bin]

That error is suggesting that eclipse can’t find the version of make that is supposed to come with eclipse. Did you download the right version of eclipse? Make sure you got the C/C++ version and installed all the tools correctly (see screenstepslive)

Yes it is the right version. To be honest I’ve tried 3 different version all produced the same results. All steps have been followed by the screensteps website for first.