Compiling error

I keep getting an error while trying to build the code. It says the error is that one of the file doesn’t exist but when I go look at that file address the file is there. can anyone help me figure out what the problem is?

Can you post the exact error message? It could be as simple as a minor typo hiding in the font (1 (one) vs l (el) or something like that).

Executing task: gradlew build -Dorg.gradle.java.home=“C:\Users\Public\frc2019\jdk” <

Task :linkFrcUserProgramDebugExecutable
C:\Users\Public\frc2019\roborio\bin\arm-frc2019-linux-gnueabi-strip.exe: unable to rename
‘C:\Users\GVR Robotics\Documents\motor\build\exe\frcUserProgram\debug\frcUserProgram’; reason: File exists

Task :linkFrcUserProgramDebugExecutable FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:linkFrcUserProgramDebugExecutable’.

Failed to create MD5 hash for file ‘C:\Users\GVR Robotics\Documents\motor\build\exe\frcUserProgram\debug\frcUserProgram’ as it does not exist.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to
    get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 15s
4 actionable tasks: 2 executed, 2 up-to-date
Linker Error!
GradleRIO detected this build failed due to a Linker Error (linkFrcUserProgramDebugExecutable).
Check that all your files are saved, then scroll up in this log for more information.
The terminal process terminated with exit code: 1

Can you please run ./gradlew build --info --stacktrace and post the log?