Condolences to 4418

Has anyone started a GoFundMe for his family?

5 Likes

Prayers to the Castillo family and the entire 4418 team.

Team Website: http://frc4418.weebly.com/students.html
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/frc4418
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Frc4418

6 Likes

Team IMPULSE competed with us at OKC this year, and it is so painful to see such a great team going through such a hard time. The whole First community stands with you and your team. Rest in peace Kendrick

9 Likes

My sincerest condolences to 4418.

6 Likes

May his memory be a blessing. Condolences to the family and to 4418

6 Likes

Hello everyone. We wanted to take this moment to reach out and thank you all for your heartfelt condolences. This has been really hard for the team as Kendrick really was the heart and soul. He always came in with a smile and a good attitude. It’s going to be a long road for recovery, but we’ll endure. Thank you all again and please keep Kendrick’s parent’s in your thoughts.

• Team IMPULSE
159 Likes

We are all here for your team for the long haul. All the Colorado teams are ready to do whatever you need, now and in the future. We are so sorry for your loss.

13 Likes

There are really no words to say that covey my feelings on this.

Just know that you are all in our hearts and prayers and let’s us know how we can help.

4 Likes

Oh, I’ve got lots of words. None of them are appropriate for this outlet, however.

I’m tired of grieving for children I never got the chance to meet.

50 Likes

On behalf of Team 744 we are praying for strength and comfort for their team and family. No one family deserves this… but we look forward and see this person’s accomplishments and the light that they brought into the lab and onto the field. If there is anything our team can do, please let us know. :heart::latin_cross:

5 Likes

I send all my prayers to Kendrick and all of his family and friends who knew him!

5 Likes

On behalf of team 2607 all of our hearts and prayers go out to these victims. We all feel as though our teams are our family so I can’t even imagine how it feels to lose someone like this. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask. :pray: :prayer_beads: :latin_cross:

4 Likes

One the members of 342 came to me during lunch and said, “Did you hear? One of us died in Colorado.”

We are a family. Even though we are separated by miles, we are there with you, grieving and heartbroken.

18 Likes

It hit me so hard. As a teacher, I always think of my students when I hear news like this, but when I heard it was an FRC student I pictured the specific faces of my own team. I imagined meeting this student at an event. My heart is broken for 4418.

11 Likes

FRC Team 1501 sends its condolences to Kendrick’s family, friends and teammates :sob:
Rest in Peace.

4 Likes

Team 103 sends its thoughts and condolences to Kendrick’s family and team 4418, as well as to the others who were injured.

2 Likes

Condolences from 3103. It sounds like he was on a good path and would have made a positive impact on our society.

2 Likes

Team 195 sends our thoughts and condolences to the entire 4418 family and the family of Kendrick. He clearly cared more about others than himself as demonstrated in his very last act of charging the shooter to save others. His memory and his last demonstration of graciousness will live as an example to us all.

6 Likes

I don’t really know what to say about this horrible situation except that I hope his family, his friends, and team 4418 know that the FIRST community stand behind them and offer their condolences. I can’t imagine what they’re going through right now but I hope they know that they’re not alone.

5 Likes

On behalf of 3128, our thoughts and condolences to Kendrick’s family, team, and the Littleton community. He died a hero and may he rest peacefully :blue_heart:

2 Likes