Condolences to Team 254.

My sincere condolences to the Team 254 family, on the tragic loss of one of their animators, Thomas Reyneri. I didn’t know Thomas, but when I read the article and came to the part about his interest in computer graphics and animation, I got that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. It always seems that these senseless accidents happen to the brightest and best. My thoughts and prayers are for his teammates, friends and family.

Link

Accidents like this are never easy–I recently read about a former classmate who passed away in a car crash. That stunned feeling is one that can’t be translated to words, let alone written text.

All of us on 1293 wish his family the best.

All of the members on 229 wish his family and friends best.

Heard about it this morning. Awful. Myself and the rest of Team 971 would like to express their sincere condolences. There’s really nothing I can say here to express how we feel for his family.

Team 1251 sends there condolences. I don’t know what else to say thats a horrible accident, I am so sorry to hear about this. Good luck to team 254 you guys are a strong team and I know you will pull together and have a wonderful season in light of this.

Good luck and my sympathies once again,
-Drew

Team 1254 sends its condolences to Team 254 and Thomas’s family.

Sorry to hear about this and condolences from Team 237. The sad part is the family may never find out what happened and exactly why he went through that fence.

Team 818 and I send out our deepest condolences to his family,friends, and colleagues.

Tomasz Bania

From all of us at 1065, we wish his family, friends and team the best.

On behalf of Team 204, we would like to offer our condolences to Team 254 family.

I would just like to express my deepest sympathy and prayers for team 254 as well as the family and friends of Tom. After going through unexpected grief myself, I understand how difficult these times can be.

I know all of the members of 177 are with me in expressing our condolences to team 254. Remember there will always be a special place for Thomas in your heart.

We at team 1111 would like to send our condolences and best wishes to team 254 and Thomas’s family.

On behalf of Team 1620 as well as myself, I would like to pass our condolences and wish the best to the family and friends of Thomas.

I would like to extend sympathy from the Brother Rice/Marian family to the members of team 254 and Thomas’s family

Somehow, may peace find the friends and family of Thomas Reyneri. My heart goes out to all who knew him.

AB

On behalf NiagaraFIRST, I’d like to send our deepest condolences to our friends at Team 254.

I’ll be keeping all who knew him in my prayers. Deepest sympathies from 830 and 573.

Team 662 sends our condolences. We lost one of our seniors during the Christmas holidays. It is something that we will never forget. We are hoping to do something for him at the Denver Regional.

Team 1501 sends out their condolences to the family and team of Thomas.

Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care

From the news article I can deduce that Tom cared allot about those around him and wasn’t afraid to help.

The FIRST family will truly miss him.

Rest in Peace Tom

I would like to send my sincere condolences to the Reyneri family, Tom’s friends, and Team 254.