Configured the D-Link radio, now what?

EDIT: I figured it out. Mind went blank for a while but we’re good now!

Only thing I still need to know is how exactly do we plug the POWER cable into the PD Board? Our coach is adamant that we quadruple check the official FRC papers (that I can’t find) to make sure we know where to plug it in so that we don’t fry the whole D-Link

From http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/frc/2013-Control-System

Details on one way to build a Control Board for your KOP Drive System

Robot Power Distribution Diagram

Robot Data Connectivity Diagram

Before starting, plug the DLink wall-wart into an outlet and test your connector with a multi-meter.
Your meter must read 5v positive when the red probe is inside the barrel connector and the black probe is touching the outside.
These BEFORE readings will give you experience with what the readings should be after you’ve done your rewiring.

Roughly, there is a special 12v regulated power port on the Power Distribution Panel expressly for the use of the DLink.
Power Distribution Panel -> 12v/5v converter -> DLink barrel connector

After wiring, test your connector with a multi-meter again before plugging it into the DLink.
Your meter must read 5v positive when the red probe is inside the barrel connector and the black probe is touching the outside.

After you’re sure you’ve got it right and you’ve tested it.
Get someone else to test it separately before event thinking of plugging it into the DLINK itself.