Congrats To 103

CONGRATS TO TEAM 103 FOR WINNING THE CHAIRMANS AWARD.
YOU GUYS EXIBIT EVERYTHING FIRST MEANS.

Congratulations guys!
Welcome to the fraternity!:slight_smile:

Team 103 offers all of us an example of what a FIRST team can and should be.

They have been both alliance partner and competition to team 25 for several years now. We competed with them for the NJ Chairman’s this year and were hopeful for the same award.

That being said, I can say that these guys ARE the best FIRST has to offer. After a short talk with Rich Kressly during the Rutgers event I realized that my own team has a lot to learn from the Cybersonics and that they truly deserve this high honor. The depth of their organization is remarkable and their impact on the world around them continues to spread like ripples in a pond.

Team 25 views the Cybersonics as good friends and gracious competitors. We all wish to publicly express our best wishes, congratulations and thank the FIRST judges for a job well done.

WC:cool:

Thanks for all of the kind words. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep on saying it. The major reason 103 has achieved success is because of the quality of the people and competition throughout the FIRST community.

Thanks for that inspiration

Fred and 222 - long time friends
Paul and 303 - a class act with a great team
Steve, Judy, and 84 - you’re as crazy as we are!
Wayne and 25 - great machine, great shirts, great people
John and 87 - we make a great team brother
Al, Dina, Rich and 341 - a class act at Wissahickon for sure
Bob, Bob, and 433 - from the convent basement to the division semi-finals - wow!
Mike and 133 - BERT rules
Dave, Bruce and 134 - what an excellent friend
Mike and 175 - your support means a lot
Darrol and 35 - it was awesome to finally meet in person
Carol Kauffman - your support and smile are the best
Deb Rose - your tireless efforts are amazing
Kim Keller - you make J&J what it is - a FAMILY event
Randy Schaeffer - the force behind the J&J regional
All of our “new” friends in the rural support network
Dave Lavery
Mike Wade
Steve Chism
Ron Partridge
Woodie Flowers
Dean Kamen
All of the 103 alumni - you are still a BIG part of what we do!

-I apologize if I missed anyone. There are so many of you who have helped shape us and we are grateful for all of your contributions.

*Originally posted by Rich Kressly *
**Thanks for all of the kind words. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep on saying it. The major reason 103 has achieved success is because of the quality of the people and competition throughout the FIRST community.

Thanks for that inspiration

Al, Dina, Rich and 341 - a class act at Wissahickon for sure

Rich:

On behalf of 341, I just wanted to extend our congratulations to your whole team and thank you for your support.

We think you guys ROCK!

See you up at PARC!