Connections For Camera

Can someone please help me out a little? We are all rookies on my team and no-one can really figure out how to connect the camera to the TTL board and the RC. I have told them to look at manual but still cant get it working. The connections appear right but I am no judge of what they say is right. We had it working connecting it to pc with the gui but nothing when trying to hook it up to RC. Some plain english would be nice ie… hook one end of this wire to this port and the other to this. I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter.

A picture is worth a thousand words…Here’s two grand.

CameraAssembly.jpg
TTL Card.jpg

CameraAssembly.jpg
TTL Card.jpg

Thanks Mark. I can see that right away my teamates are wrong. They had the power pwm cable going to the pwm output on the RC. So, power on camera goes to port on TTL and the TTL port on camera goes to TTL adapter which is inserted into the TTL port on the RC right. Thanks again. I will try this when I get there today.

[quote=Eupher] So, power on camera goes to port on TTL and the TTL port on camera goes to TTL adapter which is inserted into the TTL port on the RC right. QUOTE]
In the first photo, the cable on the left is for power only and does connect to a vacant PWM on the RC.[/quote]