contest

Posted by mike oleary at 03/09/2001 10:16 PM EST

Student on team #419, rambots, from bc high and sponsors are overrated…go pocket-change robots!!!.

the first person to answer this question wins a free case of dew, which i will give to the lucky winner at nationals…

the dew goes to: anyone who can define ‘hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophbia’

this IS a real word

this contest will end…oh forget an official date…this contest will end when i get an answer

and for the record: i highly doubt that an average dictionary has that word in it, so i wouldnt advise you to start there, though you never know…

good luck

mike, who should be shot for knowing the answer to this, even if the ninny doesnt have the first clue how you spell it

Posted by Jason Leslie at 03/09/2001 10:21 PM EST

Other on team #157, Aztechs, from Assabet Valley RTHS Alumni (Class of 1998) and .

In Reply to: contest
Posted by mike oleary on 03/09/2001 10:16 PM EST:

: the first person to answer this question wins a free case of dew, which i will give to the lucky winner at nationals…

: the dew goes to: anyone who can define ‘hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophbia’

: this IS a real word

: this contest will end…oh forget an official date…this contest will end when i get an answer

: and for the record: i highly doubt that an average dictionary has that word in it, so i wouldnt advise you to start there, though you never know…

: good luck

: mike, who should be shot for knowing the answer to this, even if the ninny doesnt have the first clue how you spell it

fear of long words

give it to my friends at team 157 scince I wont be there this year

Jay

Posted by Jason Leslie at 03/09/2001 10:24 PM EST

Other on team #157, Aztechs, from Assabet Valley RTHS Alumni (Class of 1998) and .

In Reply to: Re: contest
Posted by Jason Leslie on 03/09/2001 10:21 PM EST:

: : the first person to answer this question wins a free case of dew, which i will give to the lucky winner at nationals…

: : the dew goes to: anyone who can define ‘hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophbia’

: : this IS a real word

: : this contest will end…oh forget an official date…this contest will end when i get an answer

: : and for the record: i highly doubt that an average dictionary has that word in it, so i wouldnt advise you to start there, though you never know…

: : good luck

: : mike, who should be shot for knowing the answer to this, even if the ninny doesnt have the first clue how you spell it

: fear of long words

: give it to my friends at team 157 scince I wont be there this year

: Jay

Actually scince I’ll be there in mid June just leave it in the cool station in EPCOT wait nevermind thats a coke place I don’t think they would like that so just leave it in a cool place

Jay

Posted by Jason Leslie at 03/09/2001 10:24 PM EST

: : the first person to answer this question wins a free case of dew, which i will give to the lucky winner at nationals…

: : the dew goes to: anyone who can define ‘hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophbia’

: : this contest will end…oh forget an official date…this contest will end when i get an answer

: : and for the record: i highly doubt that an average dictionary has that word in it, so i wouldnt advise you to start there, though you never know…

: : mike, who should be shot for knowing the answer to this, even if the ninny doesnt have the first clue how you spell it

Actually scince I’ll be there in mid June just leave it in the cool station in EPCOT wait nevermind thats a coke place I don’t think they would like that so just leave it in a cool place

Jay

Posted by mike oleary at 03/09/2001 10:30 PM EST

Student on team #419, rambots, from bc high and sponsors are overrated…go pocket-change robots!!!.

8 minutes…wow…im impressed

note to self: never underestimate the power of lots of minds who clearly have as little constructive things to do as i do

Posted by EddieMcD at 03/10/2001 12:45 AM EST

Student on team #121, Islanders, from Middletown High School and NUWC.

Posted by mike oleary on 03/09/2001 10:30 PM EST:

I knew that! It’s just that my mom was hogging the computer.

/me starts pulling hair.

-Ed “I wish my mom hated computers” McDonnell

Posted by Jeff W. at 03/11/2001 1:06 AM EST

Student on team #419, RAMBOTS, from Boston College High School and Don’t think we actually have a sponsor.

Posted by mike oleary on 03/09/2001 10:30 PM EST:

Hey mike, I knew that since freshman year. I like that word. But can anyone say that word???

Jeff Ninny Wong

: 8 minutes…wow…im impressed

: note to self: never underestimate the power of lots of minds who clearly have as little constructive things to do as i do

: : : the first person to answer this question wins a free case of dew, which i will give to the lucky winner at nationals…

: : : the dew goes to: anyone who can define ‘hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophbia’

: : : this IS a real word

: : : this contest will end…oh forget an official date…this contest will end when i get an answer

: : : and for the record: i highly doubt that an average dictionary has that word in it, so i wouldnt advise you to start there, though you never know…

: : : good luck

: : : mike, who should be shot for knowing the answer to this, even if the ninny doesnt have the first clue how you spell it

: : fear of long words

: : give it to my friends at team 157 scince I wont be there this year

: : Jay

Posted by Anton Abaya at 03/10/2001 12:22 AM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and If only we had free donuts…

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophbia:

enter that word in google and u get a response immediately.

thank god for google.

-anton

http://www.google.com

Posted by mike oleary at 03/10/2001 2:17 PM EST

In Reply to: damn…
Posted by Anton Abaya on 03/10/2001 12:22 AM EST:

damn i thought i was being smart…im gonna have start a ninnies against google clubs

: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophbia:

: enter that word in google and u get a response immediately.

: thank god for google.

: -anton

: http://www.google.com

Posted by Erin at 03/12/2001 10:43 AM EST

Other on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

I knew it off of the top of my head… i really think i should win.

i have a question for you:
how many ridges are there on the edge of a dime? you can direct this one to ask.com.

erin
“claustrophobia and emetophobia go together hand in hand”