Control Program Code Here...

Posted by Joe Johnson.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 11/7/2000 9:01 AM MST

While digging through my briefcase, I discovered that I had a copy of the control program for the CDI controller. So, folks dying to have the code can have it a day earlier than I thought.

The code was not written by us. We wrote the spec and Innovation First wrote the code. I have not even looked at the code.

I am told that it uses an earlier format to set up the data packets. It functions the same way, but it uses a different format than they used on the Default code for the FIRST competition.

Do not modify the code.

We are only providing it so that teams can re-download it if they have a problem with their controller (and even then, it is more of a ‘let’s-rule-out-any-possible-causes’ thing than a ‘this-is-likely-to-be-the-problem’ thing).

Joe J.

P.S. I have included the windows application from parallax inc that is used to download code, just because…

Posted by Jason Rukes.

Engineer on team #109, N/A, from Libertyville High School and SEC Design, Arial Systems, & Zebra Technologies.

Posted on 11/7/2000 12:36 PM MST

In Reply to: Control Program Code Here… posted by Joe Johnson on 11/7/2000 9:01 AM MST:

Thanks, Joe.