cpu

:ahh:

I need to know the difference between the cpu thing-a-majiggers that come in the joystick kit. we dont know the difference between them. we dont know if one runs the robot or if its entirely for the joystick if anybody can help us please do so because we are dying here and this is the last day. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yikes: thats bad so answer kwik please

i believe u r refering to the robot controller and the operator interface. the two black panel things. if this is the case the one that says robot controller goes on the robot. you connect your sensors and relays and speed controllers to this box. the other one is your operator interface. this one you hook up you joysticks and any other control boxes to any of the ports 1 2 3 4. umm anymore questions goto http://www.innovationfirst.com/FIRSTRobotics/documentation.htm this will help u wire the stuff up. i hope this answered your question if not if u could explain better to me what u r looking for i might be able to help u. Christi team 93