Crazy Screaming Sites

You know those crazy websites that make you look for something, and you look and look and lean in closer to your monitor but you can’t find it, !!!SCARY FACE!!! cardiac arrest like this one?

Does anyone else hate those things? I know I do.

That was a new one of those for me. I like those things alittle. They are fun to show enexpecting family members though. I think that I’ll get my sister in here to “Find Waldo”.

Note: Don’t have music playing loudly when you click it, cause when the face pops up you can barely hear the scream.
When it popped up on me, i was like ‘what the hell?’ cause i didn’t hear the scream, just hometown hero.

OMG!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Keep liitle kids away from that. The scream was load and clear on my end.

The ones with women screams are worse, like this one here.

At least I think I remember that one having a woman scream.

Also, I don’t think Waldo is even in that picture!

Oh my God those things are horrible! I have never seen anything like that before! It’s disgusting, I think I am going to have a heart attack.

You did not heed my warnings, nor the warnings of others about the scream! Turnth down thy speakers beforeth goingth in!

*Originally posted by weedie *
**Oh my God those things are horrible! I have never seen anything like that before! It’s disgusting, I think I am going to have a heart attack. **

I second that weedie. Scared me out of my skin.

Just horrible.

Nightmares anyone?

/me is happy her computer has no sound

Then you can’t enjoy the goodnes of the Dancing Banana!

Nooooo, not the Dancing Banana agian! Wait, that’s actually funny. Yay, the Dancing Banana agian.
[thought]Starts singing the song in head and can’t get rid of it.[/thought]

That one was funny. At least I wasn’t scared out of my pants that time.

that is going to give me nightmares for life make it stop the horror that is one that the kids shouldnt see aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ps i DONT WANT to see another pbj sandwhich for the rest of my life

Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat, man.

IT’s PEANUT BUTER JELLY TIME!!!

The first “screaming” picture I saw was a black and white photo of a room with a doorway in the background. The instructions for the picture said to watch the doorway and eventually you would see an image of someone famous (can’t remember who it was suppose to be). After about a minute, a really scary looking gothic person (couldn’t tell if it was male of female) runs out of the doorway and screams. Jumping back with a cup of water in your hand will leave you very wet.

MissInformation

<==========>
What do they mean the world isn’t here for my amusement?

That’s an interesting one. The first on I saw was just a drawing of this vampire girl thang and when you opened the website it just screamed at you right away.

Anyone interested in a new version of “Penut Butter Jelly Time” that uses sences from anime look here. It is pretty funny but probally won’t make much sence to everyone (Does that mean the real thing made any sence in the first place :p).

I just soiled myself