CRIO Missing Library

I’m creating vision code this year using the IMAQ draw function, however the robot can’t seem to find the library.

DrawNI_Vision_Development_Module.lvlib:IMAQ Draw loaded with errors on the target and was closed.
LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the nivision.*:LV_Draw:C node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select Configure from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.
Deployment completed with errors

(I think the “NI_Vision_Development_Module.lvlib” part was bolded, but notepad doesn’t do formatting)

I’ve already tried re-flashing the robot, and that was no help. If I remove the vision code the error disappears (indicating that is indeed where the issue is). Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue?

What are you trying to draw on the image on the robot? What do you want to do with it?

from http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370281U-01/nivisionlvbasics/troubleshooting_rt/

Why won’t my LabVIEW VI run on my RT target?

Your NI Vision VI may not be supported by the LabVIEW Real-Time Module. The following VIs are among those not supported:

IMAQ Browser Delete
IMAQ Browser Focus
IMAQ Browser Focus Setup
IMAQ Browser Insert
IMAQ Browser Replace
IMAQ Browser Setup
IMAQ Draw
IMAQ WindGrid
All AVI VIs
Other obsolete VIs. If your program contains a VI that has been updated or replaced to support new functionality, the icon of the obsoleted VI will contain a small black X.

I was using the Draw function to create an image mask, I suppose I could find a way around it by just reading an image from a file, but that’d make it a lot harder to configure the mask.

NI doesn’t give us the full vision library to play with on the robot side. However, I’m fairly certain that we get the IMAQ overlay vi’s, which do what you want.

I know the overlays will create a visual display, but I don’t think they’ll be read in a mask, which is what I need.