cRIO & Solenoids

Do we need anything other than the cRIO to power 24v solenoid valves? In other words, do we need an additional converter, if so where to purchase in short order?

In addition to a cRio, you need a pneumatics module and breakout for the top of it. That is all. 24 volts comes from the power distribution board.

no you don’t need anything else, like someone already said all you need is a solenoid break out and then you wire it to the 24v slot on the power distribution this is located at the back of the the board (saying that the terminals are the front)