CT Regional Competition - CALLING ALL CT REGIONAL TEAMS!!!

CALLING ALL CT REGIONAL PARTICIPATING TEAMS!!!

For those of you who were present or watched via webcast, the CT regional pulled off a massive Harlem Shake. Luckily, the webcast automatically archives! We have the archive and a few other videos of the event, but I want more! I want to compile as many angles as I can of the craziness and dancing and post that up for everyone to see.

Here’s what I would like for everyone to do:

-Ask around your team and see if anyone was able to capture any of it.

-Have it sent to me via any way possible. My email is [email protected]. Email or message me if your having issues.

-Here is the important part!!! INCLUDE YOUR CHEIFDELPHI USERNAME OR ANY NICKNAME YOU HAVE AND INCLUDE YOUR TEAM NUMBER AND LOCATION!!! I want to give you guys credit and I hope I can get one from every team.

Thank you guys in advance for helping put this together. If I get enough videos by the end of the week I will post it to youtube and provide a link for you on this thread!

THANKS AND CONGRATS TO ALL THE TEAMS THAT PARTICIPATED!!!

I’ll probably get in trouble for doing it right before the Finals handshake but oh well :yikes:

Did anyone tell Dave he was supposed to be wearing a mask to start? I’ll be OK with it as long as this doesn’t become a habit.

I have video on my camera of it (thanks to Marc P for recording!) from the on field perspective. I’ll see if I can get it up on my Flickr page or youtube tonight.

I recorded the Dancing Dave Harlem Shake. it’s on FB It’s not perfect, but funny.

Can you send me the link?