CTE and FIRST

As a teacher who has a vast amount of experience in different areas, I am extremely passionate about the skills that FIRST students develop. I believe it should always be in the same conversation as many other career and technical education programs that are offered today. I am conducting a survey to gather some data about FTC programs across the nation, please help me out and fill out the survey below.

usp=sf_linkhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGnBSPxWProV4FD1ERocwKNzCwOCwW-_Pfalx98zTgA3SE2g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Our team is not part of the school curriculum (on purpose), but it dovetails pretty seamlessly with our classes. Love to talk about it more.

Your thread title says CTE and FIRST however in your post you specifically reference FTC. If you are looking for FIRST/CTE stats in general I would be happy to help out with the survey.

I thought this thread was going to be about Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy and was worried about teams playing tackle football with their robots.

Glad I wasn’t the only one who clicked on this thinking that.

Career Technical Education?