My team and I are trying to figure out why the battery volts reading in the driverstation isn’t working for us. I’m not sure what to do or how to fix it so any help would be really helpful!!
Without any details of what you do see for battery voltage (is it a constant 0, is it constant some other value, does it wildly fluctuate to incorrect values, etc), anything help we provide is based on speculation.
My speculation is that you missed one of the steps in <R61>.
Well its stays at zero wether the robot is enabled or disabled. All it ever reads is zero.
- NI 9201 module installed in Slot 1?
- Analog Breakout attached to NI 9201 module installed in Slot 1?
- jumper properly bridging the two farthest pins of the header at the end of the Analog Breakout attached to NI 9201 module installed in Slot 1?
- white Wago connector of the Analog Breakout attached to NI 9201 module installed in Slot 1 connected to a 20-amp circuit from the Power Distribution board?
- green LED “D2” on the Analog Breakout lit?
And what revisions of the Driver Station and cRIO image are being displayed on the Driver Station diagnostics screen?
We figured out that we had the jumper on backwards. Thanks for the help.