Dashboard Program

Does anyone have a Dashboard program for a Palm or Pocket PC?

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=105521&sortby=&sortorder=

Search.

Wildstang has made a dashboard program in the past. You might want to try contacting them.

Wildstang does indeed have a Palm Dashboard program. Unfortunately I never got around to releasing it last year. Oops. I just dug it up again, so I’m going to test it out a little bit later today to make sure it works well enough (it’s been a while since I’ve played with it - I can’t recall if there were unfixed bugs!). Assuming it’s usable, I’ll make it available for download tonight or tomorrow.

BTW, what kind of Palm were you (or anyone else interested, for that matter) planning on using this with?

*Originally posted by Dave Flowerday *
**Wildstang does indeed have a Palm Dashboard program. Unfortunately I never got around to releasing it last year. Oops. I just dug it up again, so I’m going to test it out a little bit later today to make sure it works well enough (it’s been a while since I’ve played with it - I can’t recall if there were unfixed bugs!). Assuming it’s usable, I’ll make it available for download tonight or tomorrow.

BTW, what kind of Palm were you (or anyone else interested, for that matter) planning on using this with? **

I have a Visor Prism, and am interested not in the program you created, but in creating my own programs. What tools would be helpful or required in doing so?

I am very interisted in this software! I have a sony clie, nx80v. please let me know it it will work, and if it will, would you please get me some information on it? Id love to use something like this.

-Alex

if it works on one palm handheld it should work on all.

Also to dave:
Would you be willing to release the source? I would be most interested. Sounds like it might benefit SuperJake as well.