***ddr At Pittsburg!!***

Hey, all you DDR freaks out there. Me and some other team members where out today, and thought about getting a DDR tourny at the hotel? Would People be intrested, if not bring their own DDR pads/Playstations?

Just reply if you are in favor or not…

Just think, DDR and Robotics, how much more fun can you get?!?!

I have only played a few times but it would be sweet to get that going! I hope even though you don’t get a large responce here you will still bring it! Beucase I will come and play! I don’t get very far in it all and it might take me a few trys to get back into it again! But keep me posted on where you guys will play and stuff! It really is a fun time…since there is not dance thing going on! lol this will kinda make up for it!

BTT…Anyone else?

I’m willing. Never played before, but I’m in.

NO! Not DDR!

There are so many better uses for a PS2…

*Originally posted by Clark Gilbert *
**NO! Not DDR!

There are so many better uses for a PS2… **

I agree! I’m not even going to this regional but my old title used to say “Just say no to DDR.” Where’s Jim, we need to stop this movement!

Well, i know at many regionals theres no team social this year. I still say that instead of joysticks, we need to use a DDR mat to drive the robot…

*Originally posted by Clark Gilbert *
**NO! Not DDR!

There are so many better uses for a PS2… **

*Originally posted by Doanie8 *
**I agree! I’m not even going to this regional but my old title used to say “Just say no to DDR.” Where’s Jim, we need to stop this movement! **

Comon. Don’t hate it b/c you aren’t very good at it. Just take your time and practice. Hey, I’m not very good, but I have admitted my problems and I am now proud to play DDR.

Just admit you are not very good, and try to get good at it! No reasion to not like DDR! :yikes:

Anyone Else? (BTT!)

*Originally posted by Matt Attallah *
**Comon. Don’t hate it b/c you aren’t very good at it. Just take your time and practice. Hey, I’m not very good, but I have admitted my problems and I am now proud to play DDR.

Just admit you are not very good, and try to get good at it! No reasion to not like DDR! :yikes:

Anyone Else? (BTT!) **

You don’t have to assume that I don’t like DDR because I’m not good at it. There’s lots of things that I’m good at that I don’t like, math in my case is a good example. I just think its an overrated obsession that’s not all that its talked up to be, like boba…yuck. (personal philosophy: you shouldn’t be able to chew on your drink).

No, no, no! I ment that as a joke. You know, haha, comon now. It was all sarcastic! Just chuckle at it. No offence is ment by it in any way!

… does anyone else think Deutsche Demokratische Republik (a.k.a. German Democratic Republic or East Germany) whenever they see DDR?:slight_smile:

*Originally posted by gwross *
**… does anyone else think Deutsche Demokratische Republik (a.k.a. German Democratic Republic or East Germany) whenever they see DDR?:slight_smile: **

What is DDR like?

You just move around on a matt…it reminds me of thoses matts that super Nintendo had…like for one of their games you had to run really fast…my friend still has all those old games…that duck one with the gun…But DDR is a fun game to learn and you look like a fool playing it but I don’t really care! I find it fun and funny! I hope some of peoples comments wont keep you form bringing it! because with no social i think theywill haev fun playing it!

I would haev to agree there are some better games to play but this one gives you the most work out and kinda is more enjoyable to watch and play…I personally think! but if you have a racing game I’m pretty good at those too! lol

*Originally posted by Raven_Writer *
**What is DDR like? **

It was a pretty weak and ineffective government that did a poor job of running Germany under the restrictions imposed by the Versailles treaty.

**… does anyone else think Deutsche Demokratische Republik (a.k.a. German Democratic Republic or East Germany) whenever they see DDR?:slight_smile: **

I see Double Data Rate myself.

I used to…

Now I just think Maxx Unlimited and Cowgirl and Tsugaru

Look like a fool?
Nevar!
Bust a groove!

To bad I’m not going to Pittsburg, but shall play at Anni and SVR.
:smiley:

Wetzel

Lord of the Dance Dance Revolution

Man I wish you were going! No one on this post wants to have DDR! But i really want it! It is a real workout!

I own DDR for playstation…heh I rarely play anymore, but for awhile that was the only use that I ever got out of that thing :wink:

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**I own DDR for playstation…heh I rarely play anymore, but for awhile that was the only use that I ever got out of that thing :wink: **

Bring it! We can have a competition of teams!! (Heh) Imagine - DJ getting kicked by one of our girls on our team, HA!

BTT!

*Originally posted by Matt Attallah *
**Bring it! We can have a competition of teams!! (Heh) Imagine - DJ getting kicked by one of our girls on our team, HA!

BTT! **

Thats ok, my talents lie elsewhere :wink:

Oh, and I think one of the pressure sensors on the dance mat is screwed up on my pad, Ill dig it out sometime this week and see if it just got pushed or if its damaged