Dean Kamen Can't always be there, but his head can

this is actually an announcement regarding 42 events during the upcoming months. I was inspired by the big Dean Kamen head cutout at last years championchips, in fact i was so inspired that i came up with this thread.

I CHALLENGE TEAMS TO HAVE A DEAN KAMEN HEAD PRESENT AT ALL 41 REGIONALS, HAVE ALL THE TEAMS AT THE REGIONAL SIGN IT, AND SEND THEM TO CHAMPIONCHIPS WITH THE WINNER OF THE REGIONAL CHAIRMENS AWARD AT EACH REGIONAL RESPECTIVLY TO THE DOME…ALL SO THAT WE CAN SHOW THE UNITY OF FIRST.

think of it kinda like Dean’s homewok only a little more fun.(no offense)

P.S. PICS WITH THE HEADS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.

also i had no idea where to put this thread so if it gets moved i don’t really care.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!:cool:

-Ethan Banks
Team 1002

We’re glad you liked the giant Dean head! We started this for the 2006 Pittsburgh Regional and the Championship event, continuing the trend last year. Last year, we also gave each of the teams at Pittsburgh and in our Division in Atlanta a trio of heads - Dean, Woodie and Dave. We’ll definitely have these back this year for everyone’s enjoyment!!

I would use the general forum for a serious discussion or question. That might help keep that forum less ‘cluttered’.

For something like posting fun photos or discussing a fun topic, I would definitely use the chitchat forum.

Right now there are so many threads and so many posts, the mods don’t have time to sift through them all and if you have any doubts regarding your topic or subject matter, go with chit chat if it isn’t technical and isn’t serious.