Deploy succcessful but repeated errors from Rio

After updating our Rio, framework, and plugins for 2020 we can successfully build and deploy our robot code but the dashboard displays “No Robot Code”. Checking the RioLog there are repeated errors of the following:

java.io.IOException: wpiHaljni could not be loaded from path or an embedded resource.
attempted to load for platform /linux/athena/
at edu.wpi.first.wpiutil.RuntimeLoader.loadLibrary(RuntimeLoader.java:78)
at edu.wpi.first.hal.JNIWrapper.<clinit>(JNIWrapper.java:38)
at edu.wpi.first.wpilibj.RobotBase.startRobot(RobotBase.java:316)
at org.wildstang.year2020.robot.Main.main(Main.java:20)

I see the same issue on both Linux and Windows hosts. I’ve seen other versions of this issue but never with /linux/athena, which I believe to be the Rio. Am I missing something?

How did you update your project? Just manually changing the version in build.gradle does not work, and will cause this error. There are other changed in the build script that were made between seasons. You need to run the project through the 2020 importer to import it into 2020.

I used the 2020 importer after updating the plugins to convert our project to 2020. I didn’t make any manual changes to the build.gradle

Ok. So your build.gradle looks like the following? Not missing anything from the dependencies section?

Looks like

nativeZip wpi.deps.wpilibJni(wpi.platforms.roborio)
   nativeDesktopZip wpi.deps.wpilibJni(wpi.platforms.desktop)

Went missing in our dependencies section, I’ll try restoring that tonight.

Can you post the code from before and after import?

That did it, thank you so much @Thad_House

Here is what we had before importing to 2020: https://github.com/wildstang/2019_robot_software/blob/master/build.gradle
See the file above for what it looks like now.