DesignFlo Creality Stock Clearing

Hi All,

DesignFlo has been a project for @RonnieS and I for a while now with the purpose of being able to bring affordable manufacturing solutions to teams, such as carbon embedded filament-oriented 3D printing bundles. We based our approach around the Creality ecosystem and unfortunately the business case did not work out for us to continue using their platform. This is not a hit on the 3D printers themselves, they are still great printers for their price point. In order to be able to pivot to a different brand of printers to use in our line, we are looking to clear our remaining Creality stock. We thought we would try and provide them to the FRC/FTC community at a discount. Shipping is included in price points. We can only ship to the continental U.S. Quantities available are listed below. Shoot me a DM at we can figure out payment and shipping method! Lemme know if you have any questions!

Ender 3 Pro – QTY: 4 - $205

Ender 5 Pro – QTY: 2 –$350

Ender 5 Plus – QTY: 1 – $500

CR10s Pro V2 – QTY: 3 - $575

7 Likes

We did have success printing CF filled parts off Creality printers with Microswiss upgrades. I do a lot of reinforced material printing…one of these days (hopefully before 2021?) I am going to finish writing my white paper on how to be successful with them across multiple platforms (UM, Creality, prusa, and our new Designflo house printer) :upside_down_face:

-Ronnie

4 Likes

I don’t Know what direction you’re going but, for large structural CF prints, I’m convinced a heated chamber is the way to go.

1 Like

I see good results with temperature controlled chambers but I have not tested very much on directly heated chambers. Most of my stuff is heated bed with open environment, heated bed with cap/enclosure that retains heat, or heated bed with fan/temp controlled enclosure(fan regulates internal chamber temp via heated bed and nozzle as heat source).

I have one machine with a true heated chamber but we also use this for Ultem and other materials. Unfortunately, this falls outside 99.9% of teams average budgets/printers so I have kept all my testing printing to the methods above.

But yes, I agree that on some very large prints, I have recorded temperature fluctuations per layer due to lack of directly heated environment. I’m not sold its important for FRC. The prints I see this on are 2-3ft in dia.

-Ronnie

Remaining:

Ender 3 Pro – QTY: 3 - $200

Ender 5 Pro – QTY: 2 –$325

CR10s Pro V2 – QTY: 3 - $550

Remaining:

CR10s Pro V2 – QTY: 3 - $550

Any chance you’ll be selling off the remaining filament or Micro Swiss hot ends at a discount?

We still plan to keep our other brands in stock regularly so no plan at this time for discount. Come Blackfriday/Christmas we will see what we are offering :wink:
-Ronnie

1 Like

Is it 325 for the 2 ender 5’s or 325 each?

325$ each. All of the prices already include shipping

Remaining:

CR10s Pro V2 – QTY: 2 - $550

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.