Diagrams for wiring of 15 and 25 pin connectors

Posted by Patrick.

Coach on team #409, Flaming Eagles, from Oak Grove High School and NASA Ames Research Center.

Posted on 2/6/2000 1:52 PM MST

We were wondering if anyone had a diagram for wiring the 15 and 25 pin solder cup connectors to the robot
controller digital and analog inputs (i.e. which pin number does which thing). The FIRST manual gives you
only a few pin numbers and thir functions., If anybody has been able to make a diagram then please email
it to us at [email protected] and please CC it to [email protected].

-Patrick Wesonga

Posted by Tony K.

Student on team #292, PantherTech, from Western High School and DaimlerChrysler.

Posted on 2/6/2000 11:06 PM MST

In Reply to: Diagrams for wiring of 15 and 25 pin connectors posted by Patrick on 2/6/2000 1:52 PM MST:

Try www.innovationfirst.com and get the manual.

Posted by Charlie Affel.

Other on team #487, SPARTANS, from Springfield HS, Springfiled MontCo, PA and PEW Charitable Trust, Rohm & Haas, Yeager Industries.

Posted on 2/8/2000 7:05 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: Diagrams for wiring of 15 and 25 pin connectors posted by Tony K on 2/6/2000 11:06 PM MST:

I’m not sure exactly what the diagram would have to show to help you, but I have wired this type of connector before.
If you look carefully at the pin side of the connector, you will see the pin numbers embossed in the plastic. This plus the documentation from Innovation First should be what you need