Different Sound Clips Requested

I don’t know how many people remember my thread about asking where to find some 9/11 clips, but after a long time of searching, I decided to drop that project for now.

Now, onto my new project. I’ve searched Google, Yahoo, Dateline, MSNBC, and almost every other big known place, but to no prevail. What I’m trying to find are audio clips of interviews, or just even video clips (w/ audio) of interviews and whatnot of the Columbine Shootings.

Reason why I’m asking for these, is because I hope to become either a sound editor or music producer when I get outta high school, and I’m wanting to make a remix-dedication to this event. Plus, there’s not a single song out there from what I’ve found, about this.

If anyone can help me with what I need, please let me know.

Not that I’m promoting file-sharing or anything, but I’m sure searching through Kazaa or some Torrent sites will yield ample results.

Thanks, but I’d rather do a more non-illegal method :wink:

Thanks though.

Rent “Bowling for Columbine”, there may be some audio clips you can use in there. I’m not sure how legal that is, though.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Someone sent me a few clips also. I don’t think it’ll be to [if at all] illegal.

Just make sure to give credit for the clips and it should be good.

I was going to :slight_smile:

Thanks for the replies also to all.

Is file sharing illegal now? Did I miss a memo or something?

Sarcasm?

Anywho though, I finished a rough copy (I feel) of it, and was wondering if anyone has a place that I can upload it to. Brinkster doesn’t allow MP3’s to be uploaded, and plus the filesize is to big (7.2 megs).