Dinner....ANYONE??

So what does everyone think about whatever kids, whoever wants to go go out to dinner one night like in epcot or go to teh parks like all of us? I dont know just an idea.

Sure, why not? I’m sure my team will think its a great idea, we’ll eat anytime anywhere, and it’d be fun to meet new people…lets work on it

Cool, sounds like fun! I think hanging out with other teams is the funnest thing to do at nats … besides doing the competition, of course :rolleyes:

sounds like tons 'o fun! i’d love to meet other teams :slight_smile:

That sounds cool to me…ill have to bring 2 other people from our team because of our team “buddy system policy” at parks. But that shouldnt be a problem…

Any ideas where we want to eat?

Hey, if I’m allowed to go, I’d be up for it! Of course, I’d have to bring a few team members because of the ‘buddy system’ policy… Anything to meet new people (or meet up with friends from other teams) is awesome. Let me know! :slight_smile:

• Katie

You bet that i will be there with a few team mates from 902.

That would be cool!

Im game…just lemme know when where and what time and ill be there

HEY ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT CUZ IN 2000 OUR TEAM DINNER ME AND 2 OTHER PEOPLE ATE A COW WORTH OF BEEF AND WUZ STILL HUNGRY

GOT FOOD?

Myself as well as a few other members of team 88 would love to chill/eat/have fun!!
come talk to me, i’ll be wearing a tye-dyed 88 shirt with
“CARSON #2” on the back
c-ya there!!! 2 days left!!!

-Andy-

yeah 88 will definitely be there just stop by the pit I’ll have Derby on my back and some new dyed hair

The winning color was blonde although right now it came out burnt orange