Disabling Windows 10 Firewalls

We are trying to get our robot to communicate with our Windows 10 laptop. We know that the remaining firewalls are up, but we don’t know how to disable them. Anyone know?
Thanks,
Taggerun

Search for “Firewall” on your PC.
“Windows Firewall” should show up-open it.

On the left will be "Turn Windows Firewall on or off

That simple?

Yes, but you should also disable Windows Defender along with mcafee, avast, AVG and another other program that might monitor internet traffic. If you find any of these on your computer and don’t know how to remove or turn them off, please post again or message me.

I would click on both Windows Firewall and Windows Firewall with Advanced Security and make sure both of them are disabled. I saw a few times where I would disable one but the other one would stay enabled and cause problems.

Note that there are actually 3 levels of Firewall to disable on Windows 10 (and also Windows 8). There are screen shots and some description of what the settings are in this post: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1540249&postcount=13

Thanks for your help. I have got every thing like it should be.

A quick way to disable the Firewall in Windows 10, is to open the Start Menu, type cmd, right click and select Run As Administrator on Command Prompt, then enter the command “NetSh Advfirewall set allprofiles state off” without the "