disney movie

has anyone heard any news about a disney channel moie about first. i heard about it a while ago but haen’t heard anything in a while:confused:

It was in some thread on hear a month or so ago. If I recall it was a thread about the Segway???

No news. This could be a good thing in a way… :slight_smile:

It won’t be better than Mulan, that’s for sure.

*Originally posted by MBiddy *
**It won’t be better than Mulan, that’s for sure. **

Oh, c’mon! Mulan is great!

And, no … haven’t heard anything about the FIRST/Disney movie since that thread was sarted awhile ago…

• Katie

[sings] When will my reflection show… who I am… [/sings] :smiley:

Mulan is awesome!
<sings>
Let’s get down to business…to defeat…the huns…
</sings>

BTW, it’s one of those only for Disney Channel crap things. Also, Lilo & Stitch is better than Mulan…

*Originally posted by JosephM *
**BTW, it’s one of those only for Disney Channel crap things. Also, Lilo & Stitch is better than Mulan… **

I agree:):wink:

Badjokeguy

I haven’t seen Lilo & Stitch, but I know that Mulan and The Iron Giant are the best animated movies ever made.

Mulan’s the best disney movie!

aladin…not the second or the third, those were just dumb

Lilo & Stitch is the only best movie from Disney.

Juta, muzta christa!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(evil laugh)

*Originally posted by collin234 *
**aladin…not the second or the third, those were just dumb **

Definatley. The first one is the best disney movie. Robin Williams and Gilbert Godfred.

IRON GIANT was wihtout a doubt the best animated movie i have seen in my teen years ( b4 that is aladin )

WHAT???
The best disney movie would have to be…
The Little Mermaid (the original cause they kinda stink at sequels)

In the 2000 FIRST season the champions used a robot which hung from the center rail and picked balls from their opponents basket. I think there was a photo crew at last years finals shooting crowd shots (so I was told)for a movie about this team. That is the only movie I am aware of about FIRST.

KL

In 2000 we had that robot (Cradle Robber- thanks for remembering) but nobody has approached us or even mentioned anything about a movie role. Our Foothills partners have a team story suitable for Disney. They really should talk to them.

WC
:cool:

*Originally posted by badjokeguy *

I agree:):wink:

Badjokeguy **

Psht. :confused: What you talkin’ bout Willis? Lilo and Stitch barely even had a plot!

*Originally posted by SolderQueen *

Psht. :confused: What you talkin’ bout Willis? Lilo and Stitch barely even had a plot! **

Lilo & Stitch did have one, just not one that included hundreds of (insert various baddies and other things names here) and a huge love story with masive TSX love song performed by 2 huge music starts accompianed by a 100 piece ocastra and written by a multi-gammy artist!

It was ment to be small and loving. Childlike. Not overpowering and intrusive.

Wayne,

If you only knew how many times Mike Rush and I replayed our semifinal match with you folks. I want to give you fair warning. Don’t try to use the same robot again. We know how to beat you (now that it is too late).

That was one truly great robot.

KL