Do you recognize this man?

Posted by Joe Johnson.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 1/31/2000 8:24 PM MST

Hi all,

An associate at work found this photo in a magazine and thought that it looked like a typical project leader involved in FIRST.

What do you think? Do you recognize yourselves in this photo?

Joe J.

Posted by Steve Shade.

Engineer on team #7, Knights, from Parkville High School and NASA / Black & Decker / AAI / Raytheon.

Posted on 1/31/2000 9:22 PM MST

In Reply to: Do you recognize this man? posted by Joe Johnson on 1/31/2000 8:24 PM MST:

Dr. Joe:

I’ve been in theatre for 8 years now and have done plenty of research on lighting dimming systems durring this time. I think back to my mentor’s description of the old resistane dimming systems used in the basement of the theatre and his description of its operation. And now i see that the times haven’t changed, just the amount of heat produced from the equipment.

Steve Shade

Posted by Thomas A. Frank.

Engineer on team #121, The Islanders/Rhode Warrior, from Middletown (RI) High School and Naval Undersea Warfare Center.

Posted on 2/1/2000 6:42 AM MST

In Reply to: Do you recognize this man? posted by Joe Johnson on 1/31/2000 8:24 PM MST:

Now how did that photo of one of our engineers testing out our player station make it out?

TAF

Posted by Erin.

Student on team #1, The Juggernauts, from OTC-NE, Oxford High School and 3-D Services.

Posted on 2/5/2000 6:31 AM MST

i don’t think team one has pushed mr. mcintyre that far yet.

maybe we should to see what happens?

just kidding.

all i have to say is, ‘calgon- take me away!’

-erin