DOES ANYONE HAVE A FLASH BASED WEBSITE???

Posted by Rimple Bhakta at 2/11/2001 12:19 AM EST

Other on team #438, Gladiators, from Jack Yates High School and Mrs. Reagan Flowers.

sup peeps…

rimp here…i make flash animations
for organizations and other people

i havnt seen a team with flash animation yet
does anyone have a flash website or any flash at
all in the site?

if u do please email me [email protected]

Posted by Jay Lundy at 2/11/2001 1:56 AM EST

Student on team #254, The Cheesy Poofs, from Bellarmine College Preparatory.

In Reply to: DOES ANYONE HAVE A FLASH BASED WEBSITE???
Posted by Rimple Bhakta on 2/11/2001 12:19 AM EST:

: sup peeps…

: rimp here…i make flash animations
: for organizations and other people

: i havnt seen a team with flash animation yet
: does anyone have a flash website or any flash at
: all in the site?

: if u do please email me [email protected]

There are several sites that utilize flash for anything from the entire site to sidebars to mini-animations. In fact, our site (Team 254) has a little flash on it. It’s not up yet but it should be up in a day or two. When it is we’ll have some pics of our robot.

Anyway, look through some of the FIRST sites. There are many great sites on there.

Oh yeah, the Palo Alto site has a good flash movie. I’m not sure what their team number is but you should check it out.

Posted by Erin at 2/11/2001 9:43 AM EST

Other on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

www.teammacomb.org

or maybe .com

it is my favorite team webpage!!! i show it to lots of people and say, hey look, doesn’t this do some cool stuff. it and chiefdelphi smooshed together would be unstoppable…imho.

-erin

Posted by Lora Knepper at 2/11/2001 6:48 PM EST

Other on team #73, Tigerbolt, from Rochester Institute of Technology / Edison Tech HS and Alstom and Fiber Technologies.

FIRST-a-holics.com has one (made by your’s truly), though other than that, I tend to steer away from flash just for the loading time involoved.

~ Lora
Webmaster
FIRST-a-holics.com (flashed)
Team 73 - Tigerbolt (non flash)

PS - Just a personal request (don’t need people jumping down my throat and all) but can you please refrain from typing in all capitals? Thanks.

Posted by Tom at 2/11/2001 10:18 PM EST

Student on team #25, Raider Robotix, from North Brunswick Township High School and Bristol Myers-Squib.

Right now my team has a Flash opener (made by me), check it out. If you listen to the whole song (Enter Sandman, by Metallica), it pretty much describes the robot and season we had last year. :slight_smile:

I am also working on a completely Flash based site in addition to the HTML one we have now.

Posted by Brent Vaalburg at 2/13/2001 9:26 PM EST

Student on team #107, Team R.O.B.O.T.I.C.S, from Holland Christian and Metal Flow Corporation.

Kind Of, the scrolling news “side dishes” is made with flash, and not to forget, the whole website was made with Macromedia Dreamweaver and Fireworks