Double Checking

Some of the students on my team thought that the out of bag time was 8 hours this year instead of 6. I checked the rules and couldn’t find anything talking about out of bag time besides for “2 day events”. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Nope, still 6 hours of out of bag time. If there’s ever an extension to this time (which I highly doubt will happen for this season), it will likely involve a blog post, Team Update, and several CD posts.

1 Like

R21. Teams permitted to use the ROBOT Access Period per R20-G may only un-bag their ROBOT for a total of six (6) hours during the 7-day period preceding any 2-day event in which their team will be competing with their ROBOT.
The six hours may be broken up in any way the team wishes, with the exception that no single access period may be shorter than two (2) hours.
The ROBOT must be re-bagged between sessions which must be documented on the ROBOT Lock-up Form.

1 Like

Very important to remember is that R21 only allows you to unbag during the week before your event. Since you are not competing until week two, you cannot open your bag yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.