Double Trouble.. Ladder Logic.. what about this year?

Posted by colleen.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team #246, a FIRST-aholic, from John D. O’Byrant High School/Boston Latin Academy and NSTAR/Boston University/Wentworth Institute of Technology/MassPEP.

Posted on 3/10/2000 2:09 PM MST

Anyone know what the deal is for naming the competition???

When’s it going to happen?!

(btw… anyone notice on the FIRST site that for '97 it’s listed as ‘Torrid Terror’ - I’m correct in thinking it’s ‘Toroid Terror’ right?)

Posted by Chris.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #308, Walled Lake Monster, from Walled Lake Schools and TRW Automotive Electronics.

Posted on 3/11/2000 4:39 AM MST

In Reply to: Double Trouble… Ladder Logic… what about this year? posted by colleen on 3/10/2000 2:09 PM MST:

: Anyone know what the deal is for naming the competition???

: When’s it going to happen?!

: (btw… anyone notice on the FIRST site that for '97 it’s listed as ‘Torrid Terror’ - I’m correct in thinking it’s ‘Toroid Terror’ right?)

It was ‘Torroid Terror’ (since inner-tubes are torroids).

The other question is a great question. We’ve been at the Great Lakes Regional for the past two days and haven’t heard anything about the name of the competition.

I sent in a suggestion to FIRST for the name (I wanted ‘Hang Ten’) but I was told that it was too late and the game was already named. That’s funny since I still haven’t seen a name.

Posted by Nate Smith.

Other on team #66, GM Powertrain/Willow Run HS, from Eastern Michigan University and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 3/11/2000 5:49 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: Double Trouble… Ladder Logic… what about this year? posted by Chris on 3/11/2000 4:39 AM MST:

: : Anyone know what the deal is for naming the competition???

I don’t know for sure(they haven’t said too much about it,) but if you look at the crew shirts, they deal with the whole ‘co-opertition’ that Dean and Woodie have mentioned over the past couple rounds…

Soooo, if my thoughts are correct, the name for the 2000 game is…‘Co-opertition FIRST’

Nate