Driver Station causing laptop to blue screen

Hi all,

I’ve been struggling with my laptop during the regional this week because the laptop would blue screen right when I tried to interact with the driver station. I believe it is the driver station because my laptop has never blue screened before this competition and now it has done it before almost every match. Does anyone have any ideas what might be happening?

Thanks

Well, considering the number of other teams running just fine, it’s probably pretty certain that it’s something about your computer.

What OS are you using? Ram? Are you trying to run this with other programs running, or lots of other programs resident in memory (steam, war thunder, messaging, etc)?

The default first suggestion is always reinstall labview and the update suite

I agree with @Tom_Line. I wonder if the software is not correctly installed, or there is another program/service in the computer that is causing be symptom.

I recommend a Force Reinstall of the Update Suite. For each one of the folders included in the Distributions folder of the FRC Update Suite download, follow: Force Reinstall Non-Working or Corrupt NI Software