Driver Station Issues

So for the past 3 weeks, I’ve been trying to get LabVIEW installed onto my Windows 8 laptop, to no avail. Well, last night I said “screw it.” and factory restored my computer. This did indeed allow me to install LabVIEW 2014 onto my computer, complete with FRC addons. The only thing I can’t seem to find is the Driver Station software. Can anyone tell me if I am just looking in the wrong places? I pretty much tore my C: Drive apart looking for it and didn’t come up with anything. This is my second year as a programmer, but my first using my own laptop with LabVIEW, as everything was pre-installed on our Classmate by a mentor when I arrived at a team meeting one day. Is there a website I download the Driver Station software off of or am I just looking in the wrong places?

The Driver Station should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\FRC Driver Station. If you don’t have that folder, then something must have gone wrong with the installation.

Just to clarify, did you install the FRC 2014 Update Suite from this page?

As bvisness said, make sure you have installed the FRC Update Suite from the link provided (installation instructions can be found at this site:

http://wpilib.screenstepslive.com/s/3120/m/8559/l/89639-installing-the-2014-frc-ni-update-for-all-teams.)

If you have completed installing this you can try searching your computer for an application called “FRC Driver Station”

Ok, thanks guys. I had a bit of a dumb moment and didn’t think we needed the update suite if we installed via the CD we were given. I got everything working. Thanks for your help